Does any body just get tired of looking for a girlfriend? and all the crap that comes with it?

I have hit rock bottom, I am tired of all of this relationships stuff and what men are supossed to be (all of that funny, nice, honest, confident, tall, athletic bs that you gotta be) or do (all of those damn rules so you don't look desperate or became their best friend), how complicated women are and how all of them flake all the time (they never put any effort, its always me almost begging), all of their games (hard to get bla bla), and how much pressure is put on me to get one.

I ain't having any fun...

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are DEAD EASY to understand and acquire once you stop reading blogs from desperate men that 'think' they know...or the REALLY SWARVE GUYS that tell you to do all this sh*t that comes naturally to them, but isn't so practical for another man to copy.

Now I'm quite confident when it comes to women, so damn confident that I don't even seek them out anymore, its become boring and easy, I now prefer to work on my own self development knowledge wise, and spiritually, but let me give you the easiest guide to finding the right woman for you.

Are Your Ready?

...Never Pursue Any Female,

Love Yourself More Than You Love Being With Or Around Anyone Else.

BE YOURSELF ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT WHEN BEING YOURSELF.

Have Something Good To Say, Find Something Your Passionate To Talk About And Learn All You Can About It, Ladies Love Passion.

A Wise Man Once Said, 'All Women Need Is Compliments And Water' he wasn't that far off..

Always Be A Man, Never Rude, Be A Gentleman..And Compliment Every Female You See On The First Thing About Her That Triggers Your Attention..You Don't Have To Go Into A Conversation With Her, Just Say It, Let Her Know You Needed To Remind Her Of This Part Of Her Appearance In case She Forgot How Beautiful She Looked, Then Turn Around And Walk Away.

To Be Good With People Regardless Of The Gender, You Must Be On A Growing Scale Of Self Development...Work On Yourself And People Have NO CHOICE, But To Be Drawn To You.

...I Can't Teach You How To Have Natural Charm, Charisma and instant Rapport. Its Something You Must Develop By Yourself...But Follow These Steps If You Want, And See How Much Better The Quality Of Your Life And Interactions With People becomes...

p.s. I was a shy kid, had a terrible stutter and didn't understand much in the world...Im 21 now...didn't take me long to acquire and master these skills.

Best Of Luck Whatever You Do Dude. :)

• the woman that thumbs me down know I've just given away the secret lol

• men have to work on themselves more than women do

• If you believe that's true then lucky us, gives us the advantage in essence. You can learn more from a loss than a wiin, the best chat up artists are the ones that have been rejected so many times that they aren't even phased by the idea. Hense there success.

What Girls Said 33

• You're 100% right, dating should be fun and if you aren't having fun, leave her.

But dating shouldn't be a game. No one person in the relationship is the winner and the other is the loser. If girls are playing games, obvious games (that have nothing to do with actual emotions or anxiety) then leave her.

If you feel you have to pretend to be interested in stuff and she won't accept you without you being interested in that stuff, leave her

(I love video games, but if my boyfriend doesn't yet has no objections to/doesn't make fun of me for playing them, then I'm fine! What I want in a guy and what I need from a relationship are two totally different things)

And the rules are bullsh*t. Cosmo says I shouldn't sleep with a guy until the 3rd date. Yet it also says that I need to be an empowered person and have sex with him before the 6th date. So since when did my sex life become mandated by a magazine.

Basically what I'm saying is you are making your own choices. You're choosing to stay with a bitch that plays games. You're choosing to not be yourself then getting upset when she doesn't like the real you. You're choosing to follow these game.

You know what, choose to be who you are and find someone that likes that sh*t! You'll be 1000x better off, and then maybe dating will be fun for you again.

• Me and my ex just split up for the same reason. I have come to realize that no matter what women are just not going to be happy, I was single for a year and a half cause and I became so sad because I thought it was me, then I find the nicest guy ever, just so sweet and treated me so well but all I did was pushed him away, he had to do everything, and he left me on my ass, and I hate myself everyday for it. I learn that the only thing that should come from a relationship is honesty and trust and eventually love if you want it too, there's actually a really good video By Jenna Marbles called Girls that p*ss me off, and everything she says is so true, you should look it up. Don't let the stupid insecure bitches get you down, there's plenty of girls that just expect trust and honesty from a relationship and not diamonds and flowers everyday :) Good luck .

• If only girls (and guys for that matter) Would just realize that..

1. Games are ridiculous, don't play them, be straightforward.

2. Guys should not be expected to pay for every date (women have jobs too! As well, having fun doing something free does not make you cheap, it makes you smart!)

3. Just be yourself, don't fake traits that you don't have, embrace the ones you have (it may not be much but at least your honest)

4. After a few dates, tell the other person if your just having fun hanging out and are not looking for anything serious, or if you are interested in a relationship at some point and you'd like to continue getting to know each other. That way things are said and done.. no confusion.

5. LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS. Yes there must be some physical attraction but it doesn't mean you have to have the perfect beach bod with chizzled abs or perfect but. Often, some nice eyes and a cute smile is like a freakin magnet!

6. Have some damn fun and quit worrying about the silly things that make you self conscious because it will eat away at your soul and you will never be able to accept those parts of yourself!

• At least I'm not the only one who feels the same way about realtionships..

• sure, girls are all over a good looking guy and the other way around. when it comes to an actual relationship looks are hardly a factor.

• it seems to me dating is really superficial. Whereas holding the relationship is about righteousness. two completely different factors, am I right? lol

• Good things don't come easy.

Dunno why life works in such a lousy way, but that's a major idea to keep in mind. It's so easy to get caught up in the crappy aspects of life / people / circumstance, but very difficult to remain optimistic, and find the true treasures in so much trash.

It's stressful to say the least.

Why men have so much to live up to - because women are naturally picky and blunt with our standards.

Has a lot to do with us seeking the best daddikin for our children - a subconcious part of female nature.

That on top of our intersex (Darwin's conclusion,) which is the ability to have the ultimate pick or partners - on top of the onslaught of potential male partners -

Creates a lot of that stress for dudes, because you are actively competing against several other men for a girl. ( Intrasex.)

Think of men as being rams - typically rams fight each other over the chance to mate - but since humans aren't as raw in primitive terms, men must compete in other ways to show their

prowess over other men. Hence all these damn standards men face.

But I'll tell you this; don't sweat about most of them.

Most of the standards are pretty basic things - being respectful, honest, loyal, etc - things men in turn, expect from their partners as well.

The bigger things like confidence - is something people need in general. Dating is such a small portion of what you need confidence for - that inner strength is what ultimately will help you manage the hectic up's and downs of life. In every aspect.

Since confidence is strength - and men are represented for strength - and women naturally like strength in a guy - that's why this has become such a huge factor in dating.

Physical things like muscle, looks etc - eh, every girl is different.

Though, being fit is something that's universal for both sexes.

Women and Men are complicated - what makes women seem so difficult to read, is because we are constantly analyzing details and decisions.

Men are lucky, that they tend to make good solid choices and stick with them.

Women eh, we make a choice but keep every little detail of it in mind, analyze it over and over again, perhaps another idea / solution comes up that is ' better' and we go with that.

That's where you get some of the flakiness. As far as dating flakiness, it's probably that she wasn't that interested, or became uninterested. There's a lot of reasons for this radiating from both sides so - don't think it's all your fault things ain't workin.

The pressure to get a girl is always forced on guys - women are like prizes or something I dunno, something of value to men that they use as a means to like rank each other. If a guy is still a virgin, that's not okay in male society. Men should have women on their arms always, or be able to get them all the time - or he's less of a man.

That's the message I read from the outside.

• But honestly dude - it's your life. F***the pressures society puts on you - there's no rush. Your young and have several years to find the chick for you.

I don't understand why people our age think they have to have somebody - not at all. It's okay to do you for a little while, embrace the things you like without being tied down.

When it's time for you to be with someone, you'll meet them.

• Here's the odd reality that's about to hit you. Once you stop trying, they pop up like rabbits. I have been actively seeking a boyfriend for two years now and am a very selective individual when it comes to dating, so when I finally let my guard down and said F this, the last date I went on turned into a bunch of dates, turned into relationship. Makes you appreciate the person more because they meet you halfway, instead of you having to chase them around the world.

• How does it work if you don't try? Especially for guys?

• I haven't found anything out of not trying.

• and why is taking charge a "masculing trait, thing"?

• Human's are a pain. And you can find the exact same comments from some girls here on GAG. Seriously, it really doesn´t matter that you don't have a girlfriend. The girl you accept as a girlfriend is a girl you will consider worthy of you. Have fun instead and muck around and if you have a difficult time getting laid there's a book called the Mystery Method. Don't allow people (especially girls) be the judge of your worth as a human being.

• yes, tired of looking for a boyfriend, I stopped.

if he comes my way and he has potential, fine. but maybe stopping looking is the best you can do. everyones a person, with different needs, all the time. its hard to 'find' someone if you're looking . its easy to meet someone if you just do what you do.

that being said, it can be really lonely being alone. I hate seeing couples doing their couply things outside, even like the boring clothing shopping that a good boyfriend has to go through with their girlfriend. I never got that :(. oh actually I had one boyfriend that would do that, walk around the shops with me. that's a true sign someone cares about you, that they can bear this shopping torture (guys hate shopping really).

yeah dating is an ass.

one thing you need to know is, honestly, looks do matter to people. Even had a boyfriend who said he wasn't attracted to me anymore, by the clothes I had been wearing. like cmon give me a break. its winter and I can't help if I need to wear 6 layers of clothes.

Women do have a lot of needs. a lot of needs men in general can't seem to fill. It's not a problem for just you, its a problem for us too. And then the man ends up looking like he doesn't care enough.

• I know I'm a girl and don't quite have the same perspective as you, but my roommate and I were kind of feeling the same way (especially her). She had tried dating several guys and I had been looking for a while. She finally gave up and I finally decided I didn't care and put my energy into making myself happy and confident with myself. Then we both found relationships that we weren't looking for. You're obviously encountering the wrong kinds of girls. Stop looking, make yourself as happy and confident as you can be without a girlfriend, and most likely, she will find you. Also, the best relationships start as friendships. If you want to look, then look for a friend first :)

• Girls have the same problem dude! *facepalm*

• yeah but never does a girl truly want to be treated nicely or properly as tehy say they do...and if they do they do a horrible job of showing it by falling for the douche bags and then they wonder why all teh nice guys are taken when its too late...face palm (lol) :P

• That's the main reason so many " nice " guys have their issues with chicks, because their so caught up in this idea that they are the perfect guy for any girl, but every girl doesn't go for them for XYZ reasons - stop making such a lousy reality for yourselves. So tired of the " nice " guy pity party.

Your no different than anyone else - you want something from this life, go get it -

Crying over your issues doesn't solve them...

• oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

• i feel the same way about men. sick and tired of the chase and the damn mixed singles and the co*kyness.

• wel, I'm tired of bein single, and chasein people. I'm so sick of it.its the same for girls, and guys play just as many games.

• haha That's the point! Your not supposed to be actively looking! Just have fun and be yourself. Forget girls! Be yourself and enjoy life and watch them come like flies on sh_!

• I kno how you feel. That's the same thing that happens to me with guys. I was considering switching to girls...but they irk me too.

• trust me, a lot of girls feel the same way, hell I've never bothered with the whole relationship crap because everyone has expectations that are waaaaay to high and then get depressed because it doesn't live upto their expectations...

And not all girls flake and play pathetic mind games, seriously what sane person thinks that stuff works...

• I'm a girl and I don't like romantic guys. I guess there are a lot of girls like me... I do not like to have a boyfriend either... You should try to have fun with nice girls who are looking for fun, and not for something official (make sure they are not sluts). Then be there friend :D you'll see, life like this is waay better. ;)

• Dude,I'm having the same problem. Everything I say is taken out of context, GRR. Maybe I should become a nun:/

• I've never had to look for a girlfriend, so I wouldn't know.

• the best advice anyone has ever given me about this subject is, "don't go out looking for love, it'll come to you." what I make of it is just enjoy life and do your own thing...eventually someone will come along that wants to enjoy it with you.

• I am not tired of looking for a girlfriend but I am tired of the guys I am really into not being able to ask me out when I feel I can be pretty obvious that I like them.

• How is it obvious that you like them?

• @quentos: What you may think is lazy and passive is a woman not wanting to get her heart broken

• First of all, I don't think I can change any guy, I don't know where you got that from my answer. I just want to be sure I know if the guy is really into me before anything happens because usually that doesn't go very well. The guy ends up losing interest or something. Why should a woman put her heart on the line because the guy doesn't want to?

• Guys don't look for girlfriends, they look for p****.

• I feel like that with guys. Honestly I just want someone who wants to be with me and loves being with me. I can't answer what a girl wants, everyone has a different answer and I think no one truly knows what they want. I think all you can do is love and be confident in yourself and not to worry about it. I'm sure once you are sure in yourself instead of fretting what women look for in a guy, I'm sure women will come to you and dating would be a lot easier.

• It would be fun in you picked a girl and did something really romantic and cool. Something with a lot of thought. Like a scavenger hunt where the prize is a date with you.

• You seem to be a girl. Ironically that's the GIRL'S prize. The male prize is a bill of some sort and a cheap shot glass that has her residue on it you get to sleep beside at night as you cry over giving her a free lobster dinner instead of buying the newest video game.

• wow. Honestly exhausted looking at all these suggestions. haha. but um. like I've said b4.

Not everyone demands the same things out of everyone. You can say BS and maybe because you've been through the same thing with a lot of different girls which is understandable. I think if you stay the same or if you look or approach the same women that result you've been getting isn't going to change. Life is too short to be hung up on beating your brains out over what certain women you've come across want. But I do believe when you do find the right one, it is worth the fight and the effort. It's hard but let it come across in your demeanor when you talk to any female. Keep it light at first and go from there. Single is hard at times but it can be fun. sometimes you have to look in front of you and realize what you've got and work with it.

I don't know if it helps, you can be mad or hostile or roll your eyes if you want to at what I'm saying or what anyone else is saying but just honestly sit back take a moment and figure out what you need and not what you want.

Hope it helps.

• You're young! Have fun! Who cares about having a girlfriend or boyfriend. It really is over rated anyway. Your not missing out on anything but drama anyway.

• you gotta learn to love, if you think you have to be a super model to get a girl then you probally expect the same from a girl. my boyfriend has got many imperfections, but you learn to love them and let his good qualities shine through, learn to love yourself, the ones around you, women, life in general, and the right one will be right in front of you

• Yes

• have you ever had a girlfriend that was long term? (6 months or longer?)

• yeah many girls are like that, but don't take it heart. Maybe you just haven't crossed path with her yet. I'll say, I'm that sort of a girl too, but I mean, it's just how I set my expectations. I expect him to be a certain way and act in a certain way too, but when I go to meet him and if he's not like that it's really no big deal. Cause we do like our guys to like us for who we are and I'll like my guy for who he is too.

• yes it is a pain. I didn't like the dating game very much because I felt like, I was breaking too many hearts or either they were leading me on and breaking my heart too much. It was too painful to keep going through that cycle so the next boy I found, I was like... if you fake it that you love me then you're going to hell! and he said he wasn't faking it so we're still together 2 years later thank goodness :)

good luck to you.

• Yes -- the BF/GF gets old, and so do we. The search for Ms/Mr Right can be downright annoying, especially when you think you find them and all the circumstances are WRONG for things to click.

On a more positive note, if you just let the cosmic whatevers align, you end up with the life -- and the person -- who is right for you.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 31

• Then, you just haven't found the right girl yet. Why is it so hard for relationships to work? It's because there's a stigma to walking up to a person say, "Hi, I'm so and so and I really find you attractive. Would you like to go out some time?" If people were honest and forth right, there wouldn't be a need for mind games. Some people play the game because they like the feeling of manipulating people. You don't need to be the ultra alpha male but you need to be confident with who you are. If it's important to you, you'll find a way; if it's not, you'll just find excuses.

• the problem is that you're looking...and looking in the wrong places

i am going through the same thing, its fall, winter is coming, everyone wants someone to be close to and bundled up with!

You just have got to be yourself, don't go looking, they will come to you...love FINDS you, it doesn't work when you try to find it...if it played hide and seek, you'd never win when trying to find it

keep your head up, go to classier places, go out on a limb and meet new people...stray away from your normal stomping grounds...seriously tho, out of no where she'll pop up, you two will hit it off and you'll be like wow...

stay positive! be with your friends to keep your mind occupied! I feel for you man, I'm right there with you!

• Unfortunately you are just another victim of a major societal and generational problem. From the ridiculous standards of prince charming ingrained in young minds by the Disney Company to the images of, "perfect," relationships, bodies, and personalities portrayed on television; well we're all pretty much set up for failure. While I don't in any way mean to say it is hopeless no matter what, both guys and girls need to realize NO ONE IS PERFECT! The way I have come to see the situation is in one of two ways: I can be some fake image of perfection, or I can be myself and hope I'm liked. There really isn't much anyone can do about anyone else playing those annoying games, and if someone is so unhappy or dislikes themselves so much that they prefer to act like someone else then so be it. I for one would rather hope the people around me were willing to be themselves and be part of something real.

• If it's making you tired then you're doing it wrong.

It doesn't help anyone to dwell on relationship problems, if you're not happy then find someone new. Doing anything else will leave you a very sad, tired, and lonely person.

• Dump all the rules. Just find a flirty girl and swat her rear. That's always fun although you might have to run for it.

Seriously, forget the dating scene, try to find women who share yur interests and see if thngs will happen spontaneously without the ritual of dating.

• I can't speak for anyone but myself so I will tell you my experience and what worked for me. You have to always look out for the opportunity but never force it if you get it. Like for me, before my current girlfriend I was desperate to get a girlfriend. I read books on it, was going to the gym 5 times a week, etc. I would approach girls on the streets, and in clubs and then get their numbers. I was really a player, I would juggle 3 or 4 dates a week. The truth of it most of it was so superficial and pointless I just hated my self for it. It was self deprecating. Half the time I actually found these women I was with really boring but I put up with it for some reason in the hopes that I would get laid. Then after getting laid it was just momentary satisfaction. Anyway all of them died out sooner or later. It was because I was trying to be someone who I wasn't really. I was trying to pretend I was into them when I wasn't and trying to be cocky and arrogant when I am not. Anyway eventually I meet my current girlfriend at the gym. I recognized her from a bar where we briefly talked. So I mentioned remembering her and surprisingly she remembered me (it was 2 months back). Anyway with her it was different, I didn't feel like I was forcing anything. I genuinely enjoyed every minute with her. We had amazing dates one after the other, from spending all day at the beach, to discovering so many new spots and places which I never knew (cause she is in the art crowd she is really in the know of things in the city). She did test me from time to time. Like for example we watched a movie at my place and she asked if I would walk her home at 1 am cause she doesn't want to take a cab. This is a 30 min walk. So 30 min walk for her an hour walk to go and come back for me. Anyway when I walked back she decided to call me so I wasn't lonely. This was really meaningful to me. My point is maybe you are not having any fun because the girl you are dating are not the ones for you, everyone is a bit different. Maybe what you think is your ideal is really not and the right girl for you is someone totally different. You have to be genuine with your emotions, do you REALLY like this person? Cause if you are not than you are faking it and women can tell when you fake it. So basically what I am saying is don't force it, if you feel the vibe and the connection go for it, but if not then it is fine, just move one.

• When I was at HS, I started looking for a girlfriend and I got nowhere. In college I gave up and as by miracle they presented themselves...that's link

• Off and on I got tired of looking for a significant other. Or just a dedicated sex partner for that matter. It got to the point where I was cruising the classifieds for one night stands. Not deliberately - I wanted something long term. They just ended up as one night stands. Lots of guys, some pretending to be straight and running around on their wives/girlfriends looking for a man. I kid you not. Sex became BORING because it was losing its meaning. Nobody special.

It became tiring. But I didn't give up totally. I found somebody. A female, in fact - but not through the classifieds. I fell in love immediately upon learning of her existence and we ended up getting married three years later.

So if you're tired of looking, like I was - try a new approach. It just might work out for the better.

It did for me.

• Ya totally, I'm with ya bro. And I know what you're talking about when you say how girls flake all the time, it happens to me a lot too, like, instead of having the respect to let me know after a first date that she isn't interested, all of them just ignore me and hope I get the point, it's true. And there's no effort from their side at all, like the wanna have their cake and eat it too, be among equals but have men do all the chilvalrous work and make all the effort in dating. I'm sick of it too.

• By "tired" I would mean "discouraged" because it sometimes isn't easy and the results of your efforts make it seem almost not worthwhile. In my single days I never got "tired' of looking because I'd keep looking forever if it showed I was somehow making progress. It didn't work that way. It's great that those days are over.

• Lol, preach it.

honestly I'm tired if it to. paying for date after date. its like I have to pay for the time to even see if she's worth being with. Since when are free trials not free?

And if I don't have a woman then I'm considered a loser. Its so hard to find 1 honest woman who does not club and party to have a real relationship with. And with each break up, each game and every time I'm played or taken for a fool I'm 1 step closer to just giving up.

I have college, work and guitar to deal with. I don't need the nonsense. sorry but life is not like in twilight.

• i'm there with ya buddy. But no things in life come easy

• Yea I know this feeling, but I don't get to concerned with it, I have uni and my fighting to keep me going, I figure if its going to happen its going to happen and I'll take the opportunity when it presents itself, till then I'll stick with my own priorities.

• I feel absolutely the same. I've been searching a girlfriend for over 20 years and haven't found one in spite of all my effort. And I seem to be what all women say they would wish to have - a good guy who'd cherish them, bring them roses and treat them like a jewel. Instead, though, they prefer a**holes who treat them like dirt. So it seems the only thing we can do is turn into a**holes, too...

• Maybe it's BECAUSE you're not having any fun...

• dont try too hard

• Eh, I'm 25 and don't care anymore. If it happens, great, otherwise I'll continue to fool around with girls I know once every while.

• Do you wanna get laid regulary?

And you want it easy? That's too much, man!

Yes, women can be really annoying bitches, expect you to do all the work and stick to double-standarts!

But not all women are the same! If you want to find a girlfriend at the bars, pubs or clubs you WON'T SUCCEED!

You are supposed to put effort in it, relationships don't work automatically.

• Why should I answer when I'm going to get down voted to hell anyways

• yeah I can't stand it, I hate it when my advances get denied

• If I date someone it has to be because I see myself marrying them in the future it's hard to find a girl that feels the same way.

• That's the same for me dude wise - most people around our age aren't interested in long term, and with other options of people who aren't oriented for long term, it's easy to put off the legit people for a later time - when people decide to settle down.

But by then of course, they've missed out on some worth while people.

I think a lot of people just waste their time on fruitless relationships, then get bitter when things don't work out.

People should learn the difference between the two.

• Yup this is 100% how I feel atm. Don't worry bro you aren't alone.

• dont put them on a pedestal

• Yes and it makes me want to cut my throat seeing happy couples my age all around and knowing I'm the only one of my old friends from school who is still a virgin and has never married or had kids.

• Good luck, hope you're ready to spend you life alone :)

• i wish I knew

• Dude, forget about women. Go out and have fun. I haven't seriously dated a woman in 2 years. I got tired of the same crap. Went out, learned new things, started new hobbies. 2 years later and now chicks want to go out with me. Only this time they're the ones begging.

• I was definitely in the same situation one point, and just gave up on looking for a girl. And well eventually I found my current girlfriend now just on accent. Basically one thing led to another and we started to date. My advice would be just go out and be yourself, have some fun, and meet new people. You never know who might be your next special one!

• Loser, leave dating and relationship to real men. You're pathetic, crawl back under your rock.

• loooooooooooooooooooooool

• If you weren't the sort of guy who has to resort to begging... (that's your word by the way) then you'd be having as much fun as any other guy on the dating scene.

The problem is with you.

"funny, nice, honest, confident, tall, athletic bs that you gotta be" Rubbish.

There's plenty of short arses with girl friends, and even overweight guys who can't run a mile.

The only difference between them and you, is that they didn't go around begging.

And yeah, you should be nice. And honest is good too. And everyone likes a bit of funny.

You are your own problem, but you're so wrapped up in your own misery and bullsh*t that you aren't willing to change what's in your power to change. You'd rather lay the blame on women.

• I like this because it hits a point so many " nice" dudes having issues with chicks ignore - the fact that it just may be YOU.

:O shocking I know!

There's so much more to finding a legit partner than just going through the motions - and that's often what people think that's all there is to it.

Nope. There's a multitude of factors from the tiniest things like how nice you are, to just fate working in your favor.

But people like to whine instead of face reality.

• True. And the whiny bastards who'd rather continue to hate and blame women, can down vote the answer as much as they like. Might as well get some idea how many potential nutbag rapists walk amongst us...

• More from Guys
    1