If you like a guy, will it matter where he wants to take you?

I'm planning on asking this girl out. I'm pretty sure she likes me and I was thinking a haunted house would be perfect. However, there's a chance that she may not like them if she gets scared easily (I know she doesn't like scary movies). If she likes me, will she go anyway? What if she says no because she doesn't want to, but not because she doesn't like me? How will I know that's the case?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try to steer clear of the haunted house. But seeing as how you would really like to go, I would giver her an option. Something like, *initial asking out* and then "I was thinking we could go to this haunted house, or maybe a movie (or whatever alternative you think of)" that way, if you give her two or three options you've thought of and she turns you down, you know it's not because of the choice of activity. And you have a better chance at her enjoying her first date if she has some choice in what you do :)

What Girls Said 2

• i think a haunted house would be a bad idea if she doesn't like scary movies plus she might think you just want to make a move on her in the dark. How about you just ask her if she would mind going out with you and then just give her a range of options. Tell her you thought a haunted house would be awesome, but you want to make sure she enjoys it, so you wanted to double check it first. Good luck.

• If I really liked someone I really wouldn't care what we did or where we went :D

What Guys Said 1

• Hey babe, let's go to the meat processing factory.