Does this work, girls?

How well do you think the "accidental" message thing works? Like if I "accidentally" sent a message to the girl I like/heard likes me,like: "Well I told her she was pretty,you think >her name< really likes me man?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Try saying it in her presence so she hears rather tahn send because it's too obvious to send... but if you want to be obvious go for it. :) I was 15 when my friend sent a message to the guy I liked saying I like him for which I apologized and we started talking...

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how well you play it coy when you supposedly tell her sorry for accidentally texting her instead of your buddy. She may end up wanting to tease you about it , after you hopefully fess up and end up telling her that you meant to send her the text in hopes of her being extreamly excited/happy.

• Oh no, neeever. Guys has tried to do this to me and I think it's too sillyy. Seriously dude, you should be honest. Well wait, try to figure if she kind of likes you (she doesn't avoid you, she laughs at your jokes, she's not mean, she touches you sometimes...) and THEN tell her, because if she doesn't like you she will get away if you tell her you like her...

• obvious, but totally cute.

• so obvious it's not an accident

What Guys Said 1

• For starters, get a flip phone that doesn't activate unless it's open.

That will eliminate MANY headaches.