Why can't I see the light?

I was in a so called online relationship (more like a friendship than anything) and now the guy won’t even give me the time of day. He did find an off line love (older woman) but why does that have anything to do with it? We were friends before, why can’t it be the same now? I try to send him email and get reported as spam. I don’t understand why one has to do with the other, why can’t he just “have his cake and eat it to”?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe your eyes can't adjust to t light correctly, or you're a vampire. lol

What Guys Said 1

• Because he doesn't want the cake. You see this is the part where you accept he doesn't want you.

• ok then if he doesn't want me or anything to do with me then why does this dude keep reading through my blogs (I used to blog towards him now I don't) and anything else I post online? WTF is up with him?

• People are complex things. No magic answer there.

• well I guess I'll continue writing and posting just like he's not there then! :)

What Girls Said 1

• Question is: Why do you WANT him to have his cake and eat it too?

Are you really that insecure that you don't care if he has another girl?

Are you sure you just want to be "friends"... because I don't think so.

• I feel that I would rather have him as a friend then not in my life at all. I just don't see why we can't still be friends just because he has a new girlfriend?