Ladies, would you rather a guy be straightforward from the get go or flirt with you a bit?

Say you met this guy and you've not really talked all that much but he has a crush on you. Would you rather him tell you even though you barely know him or would you rather him flirt with you for a while before he tells you? If so how long would he have to flirt before you would be comfortable with him telling you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rather him flirt / talk with me.

Think about it like this:

You: Hey :D

Girl you've barely talked to: Oh..Hi :D

You: How are you?

Girl you've barely talked to: Good...um what's your name again?

You: Bob - I think your so beatiful and have the biggest crush on you.

Girl you've barely talked to: ...um thanks?

See how awkward that is?

I think it's much better for one, your chances of being with that person, and two if that person is even worth the effort - if you guys flirt and get to know each other a little bit first.

She may seem so gorgeous, but she could turn out to be bitchy, clingy , annoying - etc - but you won't know that until you get to know her.

It would suck putting all your time and effort into dating her, just for her to turn out to not even be that great of a person.

So flirting, talking - becoming friends is the best way to go about things IMO - it will make you both much more comfortable - especially in expressing how you really feel a little later on.

What Girls Said 7

• i'd rather get to know him first but I think the sraight forward one, I'm not the best at being able to tell if a guy is flirting plus somepeople are just plain flirts so I might be more taken off guard that way. strange as it may sound.

• I would like for hmi to flirt for a few days and then tell me he likes me because if the girl has feelings for him and he doesn't tell her how he feels she will think he's not interested and move on..that's how I feel anyways so flirt for like a week or two then share your feelings

• ehh id prefer a little of both:) like I would like it if he'd tell me that he likes me then flirt with or flirt with me for like 2 weeks then let me know. see I don't like not knowin for very long..

• flirt for a minimum of four days

• yeah I'd rather flirt with him a bit before he asks for a date or something.

• I would like him to flirt with me for a while so I knew the he had some interest in me and I would think it would be better for him to see if she was flirting back I would say like two weeks at the most but at least a week

• flirt a bit

What Guys Said 0