Guys what turns you off about pretty girls you have or have not dated?

im asking this because I'm considered goodlooking but can't get a date..

Most Helpful Guy

• Immaturity, insensitivity, emotionally unstable, and flakey. Most pretty girls in my experience generally aren't as bitchy as the uglier ones, unless the pretty girl is really pissed off about something. But I guess being a bitch uglifys a girl. Who knows?

What Guys Said 9

• If they have a bad personality, I'll still be up for a shag, but I won't be looking for a relationship.

• A lot of attracttive women are obviously just looking for a free evening out and don't care what you think about anything--there is always another guy calling for a date, so if you don't call again, why would they care?

• A bitchy attitude.

• Many, many things. Looks aren't everything.

You could have the best body in the world, but I'd be turned off because of your personality...especially if you're loud, annoying, obnoxious, slutty, party girl, stupid, impulsive, irrational, unmotivated, shallow, and the list goes on and on...

Do you see my point? Looks are only half the story for me. It may be different for other guys, but to each his own.

• she expects me to do all the work

• Boring. Nothing in common

Too girlie for me

Type of guys she associates with

Has a child or children.

• What if she doesn't have any of that?

• Then I would be talking to her about other things than school and/or work. Pretty girls that are actually interesting and cool to be around are hard to come by. Cute and interesting girls are much more common. Yes, I sound like a prick.

• Il be the the 3rd person to say it but: Bitch

Other: too many guy friends, boirng, shallow

• Bitchiness.

• A lot of them are really immature or attention whorish because they've never had to develop social skills. They just get some chump to pay for their stuff.

Im OK with most as long as they can handle a really fat d***

What Girls Said 0