Should I message him?

Ok so I met this amazing guy on a night out with my friend.We just clicked straight away and talked all night,he stayed over and stuff happened but we didn't have sex because he said he really likes and didn't want me to feel pressured into it.The next day was excellent,we went out for breakfast and he took my number.I have now realized that I gave him the wrong number as I'd just gotten a new phone at the time and a few of my friends were also given the wrong number by accident.He friended me on Facebook and we talked a bit but he has been away for work and hasn't had much access to a computer.He gets back tomorrow and my friend thinks I should send him a message with my number and tell him to get in touch of he wants to meet up again.She said the fact that I gave him the wrong number and was very shy the next day probably made him think I don't like him.Should I message him

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a a very similar thing happen to me. Don't stress and definitely give him the right number. I am excruciatingly shy and was when I first met my boyfriend, as long as you make sure you at least gradually let him in. If you don't then it will concern him over time and possibly prevent something great.

• He has been gone for a month though and I've only realized now about the number.I actually thought he didn't like me when he never called me and was a bit short with me or something when we talked on Facebook

• He may have tried to call you and when he got no one or someone else assumed you gave him a fake number. I would explain that and if he doesn't understand or doesn't believe you then forget him and find someone else. But really what do you have to lose, go for it. You may end up with something amazing.

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely! And soon.

If he tries the wrong number he might think you do not like him and do not want him to contact you.

• I think you should message him, not only for the other, to a friend's respect

• "Sorry! I forgot I just got a new phone! My number is actually 123-4567. :D Call me please?"

• If you explain it to him, he'll understand.

What Girls Said 7

• Why in the world would you hesitate to message him? You guys had a great time, the wrong number was an accident, which can happen to any of us and if you would like to see him some more I suggest you get to messaging him now.

• Think of it this way, if you don't give him the message about your new number and he texts/calls your old number and it's not you, that would make him think you ain't interested. But by telling him you have a new number, this let's him know you're interested and are making sure he has a way of getting a hold of you. So, yes give him your new number.

• Why are you asking this question. just f***ing do something about it. you're ALLOWED to fix a genuine mistake. you don't need permission, seriously.

• Even though he has been away a month and I've only now figured out that I gave the wrong number?

• thats fine lol.

You legitimately JUST fund out. there is honestly no reason you can not explain that to him. its OK genuine mistakes are part of life. hell be glad to know it was a mistake, if you say nothing hell think he got played. that's not 'nice' to him. outside of messing things up for you.

anyways , if he's a genuine person, nothing bad will happen, if your honest. its 'ok';-)

• yea you need to esp if you had a good time with him

• You haven't ruined it, but yeah just send him a message explaining about what happened :) I'm sure he will understand! xx

• Yes, explain it's new and you had an airhead moment and gave him the wrong one. If he is cool he will understand.

• It's not bloody rocket science.