I want a new Cheap Smart Phone, advice?

Does anyone have any ideas on a new cheap smartphone, I am thinking the Samsung Galaxy Ace. I want a phone within this price range if possible or very close (£150 or its $274 in US I think)

iI want the phone to have at least a 5mp camera and Gps preferebly, can anyone give me suggestions? thanks

P.S It needs to be PAY AS YOU GO!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm willing to say it doesn't exist.

Pay as you go.

So... so... LIMITING.

But I tell you, those goddamn buggers are tricky sometimes.

I have a contract so I'm tied in for the time being. That's okay.

For the most part.

And if I signed up for the required term, my phone was free.

So I got a great Canadian classic. They call it "Blackberry"

Now this lousy little sonofabitch has been a major headache for me.

When I get the thing it comes will all kinds of fancy doo dads that they affectionately call...

apps.

I felt I had every reason to believe that these stupid little things were built in and part of the programming. NOBODY told me that every time I accessed one I would be secretly connected to the network and charged and arm and an a$$hole for each time I pressed a button.

I found that out when I got the first bill.

I complained and they cut the bill in half.

I mean they reduced it by 50% - they didn't take scissors to it. I wasn't that lucky.

Still not good enough.

But lucky me, I'm locked in a contract (+10 points for being smart enough to take pay as you go)

so I have to stay with these motherfrickers until the contract expires.

Then I'm going to find a new service provider. I've been with them since 2001 and this is the thanks I get. My loyalty is over. The minute the contract is up.

Be careful. Be very very careful.

And good luck.

• Motorola Defy,HTC wildfire S