I always text first?

This girl I met about 5 days ago I really like her but I'm always texting first. I asked her to go to a movie and she said yes that shed love to but she had family over for the long weekend (excuse?). She says I'm really sweet and everything and to not get the idea that I'm annoying. I feel like I sound desperate, do i? she's shy around me in real life and always looks at me, but her texting is telling me other wise. she always takes 5 - 20 minutes to answer a text. I wanna ask her out in the near future, but I'm not sure if I want to if this is going on. what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like to me she likes you. Try asking her out again and if she says no then ask her when would be a good time. Good luck.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Ok here's my advice, and trust me you should take it from me.

Girls don't want to just text. From her responces it seems that she isn't really into it like you are. She might be attracted to you in person, that's why she is shy. So, I say instead of texting, pick up the phone and talk to her. Also, you need to tell her directly that you like her. Girls have told me many times that they love the way I just come out and say I like them.

After you get past telling her you have feelings, just wait for how she reacts. If she reacts postive, tell her that you want to take her out. Be sure that what ever you guys decide to do, both of you will enjoy it.

If she reacts negatively then just forget her, there are LOTS of girls out there.

*For now, I suggest that you stop texting her, and no matter how hard it will be, wait for her to text you. Then follow the steps above.

Girls are weird bro, but if you kow how to play the game, you can get whatever you want.

Good luck!