Does having a boyfriend improve my feelings?

Well I'm single since one year now and I really want to have a boyfriend. I really get up every morning and I'm already sad 'cause there is no one waiting for me or so on.

But I don't know if it's really because of that or just a feeling.

What shall I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you feel is normal and there is one solution for it --- find a boyfriend.

But first ask yourself a few questions. Are you ready fro a relationship ? Are you ready for dating ? Would you take it when someone cheats on you ? Are you up for the risks that are involved in relationship ?

Also, tell me the answers to these questions.

What Guys Said 3

• Get friend! :3 Friends are better. I have tons of friends (actually, just 3). They always send me messages though. x3 I never feel alone and there's no obligations. Plus, friends are forever. RAWR!

I love my friends! :'D

• its Normal, I guess...I feel the same way you do, except I want a girl friend ;p every moment I'm thinking about a relationship, just one person to be there for me and I can be there for her. people keep telling me that I have to get out and find one; in order to have one, so maybe they're right..!

• I personally think that if you are having that feeling your just trying to fill that hole or gap in your life with a man but men aren't always there to fill the holes in other women's lives

What Girls Said 2

• aww. Yes, I believe having a boyfriend might improve your probablility of being happy :)

• Well this guy I am talking to now, he makes me feel better when I have a bad day at work. It is different from when I talk to my about my bad day (tough love), or my friends (laughing them off), it is flattering because it shows that someone you like and care for likes and care for you too.

But ya know it has been a minute since I been with someone but I never felt like "there is no waitin for me or so on." I get up every morning because I have great family and friends that have everlasting deep love for, ya know? That is more important than any man and more meaningful. :D

At the end of the day if I had to choose my family & friends vs. Bf, I would have to choose family and friends and their love.

Our mind can be a bitch sometimes turn that thought and feeling of saddness around into something postitive. :D Keep trucking and work your sexy. :D