I swear I've had the worst luck in dating!

Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend of three years back in January, I can't find a new girlfriend (I'm a relationship kinda guy). All the girls that have hit on me are either a) party freaks (the hook up girls) b) cute, awesome, smart, funny (everything a guy could want) but have freaking boyfriends! or c) not interested in me.

So wtf is wrong? Is anyone else going through this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at it this way: women are hitting on you, they're clearly interested...90% of the guys on this board would kill to be in your shoes just for that. It's only a matter of time before you encounter a girl you're attracted to, who's both single and you're interested in also.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I am. This is something that girls go through too...all the freaking time! It's very frustrating. There are 20,000 people on campus and I still haven't found a guy.

• Want me to say something really cliche (but true)?

Okay...

When you stop looking so hard, it will happen.

There.

• haha I don't mind, thanks though

What Guys Said 4

• That's rough. Just keep trying!

• I have the same problem the past 5 women have led me on and turned away as quick as possible. Sometime you will find one. Until then I would sat enjoy the hookups.

• This is what's wrong.

There is a shortage of decent available women. It sucks, but it is what it is.

• Uh, yeah. But I think mine maybe a little worse than you are. At least they're hitting on you, that's a plus. If you see one you like that clearly shows interest, go for it.