What is the next step in the process, I said hi to the girl I like?

I said hi and don't know what to do now that took every ounce of courage I have but I want to progress

Most Helpful Girl

• you: "hi"

her: "hi/hey"

you: how are you?

her: "good thanks, you?"

you: "good thanks. what have you been up to recently?/i haven't seen you for a while, how have you been?"

start with questions like that, easy and simple. then you can continue on to talk about whatever is on your mind. find out what things she's interested in.. etc.

if you are talking to her in person, smile! (and see if she smiles - the more she smiles.. the more she's probably interested in you) if you are not talking to her in person, try and use lots of smiley faces like :) :P ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Start up some simple conversations with her. Ask her how she's doing, how her weekend was, talk about class (assuming the two of you are in school), etc... they don't have to be long or extravagant conversations, but get her used to talking to you and before long she'll probably open up more.

• That works I am nervous though

• dont be dude..just go in knowing she will know how to react..remember..girls have half the battle as well..do your part..dont fret about her

• How did she react? Did she say hi back? You keep saying hi until you can progress to how are you... and then progress to conversation!

• She did say hi back I want to have a conversation

• so have a conversation.. ask how she is and go off that... if she says fine, you then you answer with an elaborate answer to keep the convo going Ie:I feel good actually I just got the new iphone and I feel like its made me cooler, people on the street just look at me differently .. et c.shell laugh and it'll be cute and good and I don't know whatever you want to talk about

• Smile at her and try making conversation. Simple enough for you not to blab nonsense because you're nervous, but not as stupid as the weather :) Compliments are always highly praised!

• Compliment her..tell her she looks pretty...

• NO, do not do this bro. no need to raise her confidence. assuming she's a pretty girl, she probably gets comliments from AFC's all the time. don't be an AFC.

• she rejects you..oh well. at least you mad her day..and you should feel good that you did!

• made her day*

• Awh cute. Flash her a cheeky smile. Then onto small talk :)

• What is cute about that

• the answerer is saying its cute that you took a chance and said hi..for you that's doing a lot.so she's just saying its cute

• be nice to her. compliment her. flirt a bit, but not too much. get to know her. then maybe ask her out.

• How do you flirt

• lol, isn't that question asked all the time..different people flirt differently..i tend to be on the more sarcastic side, so if you don't get my sarcasm then you can probably assume you don't like me..but mostly..for guys, its..any sort of physical gesture (thats appropriate of course)..such as putting your hand on her hip would be a good thing to do..also, if she's laughing at pretty much all your dumb jokes, then keep doing it..there are other things but that's pretty much the jist of it

• does she know you? did she say hi back?

I would love it if a guy was like wow you look nice today

• I said hi first lol. I kind of know her I guess. I don't think tempering her she looks nice is good I don't want to creep her out

• You won't creep her out saying she looks good. she'll love hearing it.

• Hi

What's up

Not much

Cool

• Will that help

• She would appreciate the fact that you are interested in her. If you are a shy person, the more aggressive you are the better- it shows her that you care about her. I'm not telling you to stalk her rather take an interest. She should be able to appreciate that

• I am shy but I can try

• need more info

how do you know her?

how long have you known her?

when did you say hi to her? how long ago?

What Guys Said 11

• It would help if you gave more info. Are you passing by? walking in the same direction? Waiting for an elevator?

Generally it's not really what you say but how you say it. Body language should be relaxed, Be friendly and progress the conversation. I like to talk about what's going on around where ever you are, or notice something about her. Something she is wearing like "I really love that jacket your wearing" From their you can ask her where she got it. Make sure you are relaxed and friendly, Most girl's will see that your a good guy and start to chat with you.

• Ohhh fuuuuck! It took all your courage to say "hi" to a girl!

You know - small talk to a girl is something very mundane and neutral - at least to her that doesn't mean anything you may have built in your mind!

As long as you have not asked her to an actual date plus making her aware that really is a date not just ''hanging around as pals" you shouldn't worry about stupid sh*t at all!

• Whip your penis out and preform 'the helicopter'.

In all seriousness though, just start talking. Banter leads to laughter, laughter is a strong aphrodisiac, aphrodisiacs lead to attraction (and horny-ness, awhh yeah)

• When/where do you see each other? Move onto "how's your day going?", "what did you think of that test we just took?", things like that.

• To gain progress is to sort out your thoughts and your feelings for her. When you showed interest by saying "hi", you opened a door to communication. Now, you have to take the next step (1,2,3). By taking the chance to give her a big smile while passing by and after that asking her a question... You have to make her curious about who you are, be the mystery type! She will create a sort of desire for you...In some kind of way.

• So.. What di I do next exactly

• That depends, if you only want a relationship as lovers or if you are OK with a friendship to than you can proceed otherwise if you want a relationship you just giver her your time and respect and wait for an apple to fall from her three, she will let you know if she is occupied or not don't worry but if you want to know it rather fast then you should catch her texting and ask her if it's to her lover (in a type of sarcastic manner) that works! I did it and she confessed without knowing it.

• Friends would be ok

• The dreaded small talk...basically write down a list of questions about her, memorize it and ask her.

• don't start by telling her about things you hate, that'll make her relate bad things with you and negative energy, and that's not good.

ask her what she likes, how she usually spends her day and stuff.

make her feel interesting and important but don't over do it or she might not take you seriously.

• say how are you how you doing you look lovely umm anything new

• be yourself and she will come around!

• Start talking about anything casually. It depends onthe situation like you could talk about her surroundings, or something you noticed about her. Sort of like the same way you would talk to anyone you just met

• You didn't mention what kind of relationship you have with her. Is she a classmate? a complete stranger... who is she?