Which would you go on a date with? Both or A or B?

2 guys that are alike in many ways as far as personality go. both into the same hobbies.

• Guy 1 is 6'-4" weight is 200 lbs and skinny.
  • Guy 2 5'-0" and pretty stocky 180 lbs.
sounds like I lose the battle 100% of the time...FAIL on my part

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't think the question is in the least bit biased?

When you make the choice between someone who's 5' and someone who's 6'4", you don't think people are going to be basing their answer on height?

Plus, you have 2 girls answer. One of which says it's because she's tall. Surely you can infer from that, that a girl who was really short wouldn't want a 6'4" herself, no?

And lastly, a 5' guy isn't in competition with 6'4" guys the world over. He's in competition with *every* guy, regardless of height.

The whole question looks designed to allow a short guy to wallow in misery and hope he gets a pity party or something.

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of girls prefer the guy taller than them.

• both,but I'm guessing things would be kind of awkward for guy B considering that he'd look like my kid :I but if he's cool with it so am i

• I don't really like skinny guys but the height is important to me because I'm kinda tall :/

• Guy A - It's just my preference.

• Definitely guy 1, I like guys that are taller than me :)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know very many girls who would date someone who was 5'0 over someone who was 6'4, regardless of looks and personality. If the 6'4 guy was ugly and had a crap personality, they would just choose neither.

• I want the taller guy O_o

• Most girls would go for Guy 1 cause they like tall guys. Shallow, thy name be woman.

• guy B is to short