Guys, need your help on this guy!! I am pretty sure he is dating/dates another girl, but why still call me?

Guys, would you call a girl like every week and half/two weeks if you didn't know her that well and were dating someone else? The guy who I am talking about calls me that much, and I have just been talking to him since July, when he asked me to spend his bday w/him (never talked to him on the phone since then). He called me the other day and left me a message to call him, so I called him back and he didn't answer, and this was yesterday and I still haven't heard from him. Should I call him again or text him? I am pretty sure he is dating/dates another girl, but why still call me? ADVICE?! HELP?!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You can date as many people as you'd like if you're not in a relationship, but he could be trying to fill his gaps of time when he's calling you so be careful.