Is it ok to like a girl but flirt occasionally with other girls?

i really like this one girl. but there are times when other girls talk to me or I talk to them and they ask if we could hang out and stuff.

is it like cheating to go out and flirt with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• it all depends on what you want. do you like that "one girl" a lot or enough to ask her out and get in a relationship with her eventually? or are you a player who just wants to eff around for now?

if ur a player, none of the above is wrong, you can do what you want and play out any chick you want, hence the word PLAY in PLAYer...

but if you really like that one girl and wanna be with her, you should be directing most of ur attention to her and trying to be aroudn her and get to know her, so you have more chances with getting her...if ur gonna hop from one girl to the next, yea you could be JUST FRIENDS..but if you want that one girl, you need to give all ur attention to her to impress her, you shouldnt need to hang out with other girls, if you do, well then, you obviously don't like that one girl enough...

What Girls Said 2

• yes, it is a form of cheating. Think about it would you like the girl your with to go flirt with guys and hangout with them. People hang out with the other sex for one reason to get to know each other become friends date. However if your friends with the girls first then its okay to talk and hang as long as the person your with is aware fully and okays it. This will avoid drama. And keep her faithful, never lie. And Invite your girl to hang too, and let them know ahead of time you got a girl!

• well no nothing wrong with that. If you guys are not dating. but if you are trying to talk to her already texting and hanging out I wouldn't do it. she finds out and might just think you talk to every girl you see "player" . You can flirt but don't go and hang out with them. If I was the girl and heard you hung out and flirted with another girl I wouldn't take you seriously and def. wouldn't pursue you I would still flirt with you lol but I wouldn't trust you

What Guys Said 5

• If you're not dating this girl, then it doesn't matter what you do it's not cheating. However, if you're worried about making the impression that you're not interested in her, you have to be careful if she knows about you flirting with other girls. She might think that means that you're not interested in her anymore. Or on the other hand, she may get jealous and decide to pursue you. But either way, when you're not in a relationship, you can't cheat on anyone.

• if you are just seeing her, hangin out, there is no problem with flirting with other girls, WHY...cuz it might not work out and wasting all that time would suck. so until you guys have "the talk" then feel free...you're a man after all.

• How is that cheating you said you liked a girl not your dating a girl, so until she's your gf, other women are fair game, and don't think for one second she isn't talking to or flirting with other guys, cause I guarantee you she is.

• It's not cheating, and it is a good thing. It makes you seem more confident, and will keep a girl interested. She will know she is not the only one, AKA being "hard to get."

• If your deliberately making plans with other girls so you can flirt with them, that's not good buddy