What do you find intriguing in reading a profile? The pictures, the text they write, or?

I usually look for a description of where they are from, their cultural background...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• hmm...I think what the person writes usually catches my attention. I mean for one you can tell if they can write a sentence that is above the first grade level. Then you can tell whether the person has a sense of humor or is sensitive...has past relationship problems...is a loner...crazy etc. personality I guess. I mean a picture can be important but I could care less what a person looks like if they write like they are just learning the alphabet or come off as cocky...or dumb in general.

I guess what is written is kind of like a first impression...if I can't understand you then I become uninterested immediatley.

• I like reading: bios, interests, favorite quotes/music/books, all of it really.

• i look for the age and where they're from...

What Guys Said 0