Is texting considered a dating / relationship?

I met a guy and he only likes to text? .. is this possible in dating or should I just leave it alone.

he lives in florida I stay on cali.. when he was here he did everything I wanted!
im asking both
Thank everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• well how much time did you spend with him? a month? couple weeks? 1 day? if you guys stay in contact sure there is a relationship... but if you guys are long distance then there's not much to it, unless you guys frequently see each other. so its possible in dating, but realistically if you or him don't fly out to see each other every couple weeks then I'm sure you'll find someone local whos just as awesome as he is or better.. and you won't have to worry so much about distance.. hope that helps

What Guys Said 5

• If it's just texting, that's not dating/a relationship - that requires personal time spent together for that to develop.

• No. It's expensive and impersonal.

• ok I don't understand what you're asking.. aare you asking if you have a relationship with him? or if its possible to have a relationship where all you do is text?

• its nothing but it can be something.. why don't you ask him to do something? does he ask you to do anything?

• Texting tells you almost nothing about his level of interest in you; you can't have a relationship through texting alone. In-person interaction is what matters most.

What Girls Said 4

• No you can't . I broke up with a LDR man because that's all we did, was text! It really breaks down the lines of communication and things get misconstrued. We fought more than anything toward the end and I just sorta gave up, threw my hands up and told him I couldn't do it anymore. Besides that he was sort of an ass, so win win!

• Nup.

• No

• no. not even a friendship