What's wrong with the girls on these online dating sites?

It doesn't seem to matter how low you aim they never will reply. I've tried every angle I can think of. I've reworded my profile, changed my pictures. Nothing seems to work. There just seems to be too much compition online to find a girl. The only thing harder is trying to find a girl in real life. I just don't get it. I know it's probably something I'm doing wrong. I spent most of my teenage years alone trying to survive after Dad died and my Mom walked out on me. I really don't know how to talk to females. They never seem to understand and always just leave or ignore me. I'm about ready to just give up. Maybe face my 30's not trying. I don't even see any girls in real life anymore anyway. I think they are all taken. I guess I was just the odd man out.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should start by re-training yourself to think differently. You can't use an "angle" to get a girls attention. You just need to be yourself and let the right girl respond to the person you are.

Make sure your profile includes the things that interest you; your hobbies, passions, likes and dislikes. The right girl will find something in common and respond to that. If you are working it like a master plan, then the girl is going to catch on and think you are a player, she won't be interested in being played.

Keep in mind the best way to a girls heart is by making her laugh. We think it is about looks, and looks play a part, so accept someone who is in your "league". But what is more important to her than looks is your character, how you will make her feel, and if you can make her smile, laugh and feel safe.

Rework your profile, check for any miss-spelled works, grammar and punctuation. Remember that the words she is reading in your profile is her first impression of you.

If you think that girls are not looking for a "good guy", then you are very much mistaken. They are in desperate search for a "good guy". So be a "good guy" and you will find yours.

But if you are just looking to get laid, give up now.

Good Luck,

James

What Girls Said 1

• That's when you will meet someone.

What Guys Said 5

• You may be doing too much. From what I've heard the girls with decent profiles get lots of responses, so the more you write, probably the less likely you are to get a response. Also, the more words the greater the odds that you'll say something she won't like (don't sweat that too much when it comes to being yourself - we're all sometimes great and sometimes awkward).

Being out of the loop as a teen probably hurt you in the devaluing process. The teen years are when most of us learn to not be intimated because we learn that girls (or guys for the gals) aren't that impressive. The less overwhelmed you feel the more likely you are to be yourself and do well.

Understand? Understand what?

• I don't know that you're necessarily doing anything wrong. I've discovered just as many headgames and flakes in online dating as with regular dating. It's frustrating.

• Girls are freakin complicated. I've spent buttloads of time trying to figure them out, and even though I still don't understand them, I at least know what they like and how to behave around them. I'm not saying I'm an expert on girls...but anyways look up David DeAngelo on google. He really knows his stuff, he gives dating advice and he knows exactly what girls like. You can get free emails from him every other day or so that give tips...Good luck man.

• Get some game. Really. Read about what women respect and are attracted to and try to come off that way. Eventually the acceptance will give you the confidence to actually talk and act in the confident and independent way women respect.

Read "The Game" or "Pick-up Artist" books. They may sound sleazy, but they are amazingly effective looks into female psychology. It's not that complicated, it's just different. It's like learning a foreign language.

• This is what works: Get them mad at you, don't be a pussy, stop crying for yourself. Be a man. Travel if needed, foreign girls like you more. Be a sex toy for an older woman if you have the looks. Otherwise, work hard.