What do you think of PDA?

Guys and Gals, what's your opinion on PDA? Personally I am a very passionate person, I enjoy being able to show my affections to my significant other in private or public.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind seeing holding hands.

Seeing kissing is awkward.

Hugs are a-okay.

Holding each other is alright.

The most awkward thing is when you're talking to someone who happens to be apart of a couple at that time, and they're all lovey dovey in front of you.

Seeing people make out, I can't stand. Anything else, I feel like should stay private.

What Girls Said 4

• Agreed. I think some things, like full on mack sessions, should be kept between closed doors, but hand holding, random little pecks or sudden bursts of joy where you attack them...all that's fine by me :)

• I love it, but not hard core PDA. like holding hands, little kisses, little smack on the butt, things like that is amazing. But not into a complete make out session or ass grabbing or anything like that haha

• I have no problem with it. I'm not going to make out in public & gross people out, but I like to hold hands, hug, kiss, and oh yeah, public sex is good too. ;D

• i like PDA, and I like it when guys are public. :) but not too crazy, like hardcore making out or anything. but holding hands, kisses, hugs, cuddles, and things like that are cool. :)

What Guys Said 4

• To what degree? Hand holding, cuddling, and kisses like pecks, that's acceptable. When you start with the mouth-on-mouth action though, it becomes just plain rude to the people you're around.

• I'm actually quite traditional.

So I won't progress beyond holding hands in public.

Even kissing is off the table.

• Yeah I like to show the girl I love that I love her... That being said certain things shouldn't be done in public :)

• It's stupid. Sorry, but I simply do not care if you're in a relationship with a person or if you're f-ck buddies or whatever. It's your business. Keep it that way.