I am really nervous to be alone with my date, advice?

I went to a blind date party (obviously nobody knew who their date was) and met this guy. We had fun at the party and he asked me to lunch that week. Lunch went OK, but it was slightly awkward and ended weird because I was late to class and had to rush the end. Well, we've been texting and so far I think he is really nice. He asked me to come over to his apartment and watch a movie this weekend and I automatically froze up. I know what this means...we will be alone and he will most likely try something, even if it is just to kiss me. I have limited experience and for some reason I get crazy anxiety when I am alone with a boy. I'm always in my own head and I feel like I can't win with myself because if he doesn't like me then I get sad but if he does then I get really anxious and want to hide. How can I get over my fear of intimacy and letting my guard down a little?

Most Helpful Guy

• First tell him you would be more comfortable going out somewhere like dinner. Tell him you would like to go to his place next time. When out to dinner, you can ask him and talk to him about things he likes. You will find yourself more relaxed in this situation.

What Guys Said 1

• we actually respect you more, for not doing anything you're not comfortable with..we'll be hurt and angry, sure..but we will def. respect you more for not giving in..trust me!

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to do anything you don't feel ready for. If he. asks for more, just say not yet. If he does get angry, he is not worth being with. Don't even let him kiss you if you are not ready, or tell him he can kiss you on the cheek.