How can I move on from this girl, advice?

i went on a date with this girl and she ditched me after 30 min in the restaurant and said this was the worst date I ever had because you were too nervous and shy and that is a big turn off. ever since that moment I have been vomitting, not eating and not sleeping. I feel very bad because I was so nice to her and this is my 8th time I have been rejected on a date and I never had a girlfriend and I am 23. I feel so depressed that I just want to give up on girls. I just want to be happy again. what should I do? I am suffering badly

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know any girl that would get up in the middle of a date like that unless you were being rude/disrespectful, and she definitely wouldn't say those things while leaving if she did. she'd make a polite excuse. You're making this up to make women seem like terrible people for wanting a confident guy.

• this is not true. please believe me. I am really suffering and this is hurting me more. this really happened and I was so shocked

What Girls Said 3

• just think, with every rejection your one-step closer to Mrs. Right:) just because a girl doesn't like the fact your nervous or shy is no reason to get depressed.. you did nothing wrong, so you shouldn't feel bad.. you were nothing but a gentleman to them.. they missed out on a great guy! :)

• You know what? At least she was interested enough to go on that date with you...right? So you've got one foot through the door! Who cares if it didn't work out...I'd say you're better off...seems like she's not very friendly! You WILL find someone...don't give up...there are so many people in this world...at least one has to like you back!

• First off, what a bitch! Sorry for the harsh words but that is discusting of her. Don't date for a while because you need to build up your self esteem again but once that happens you will be fine.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh man, this is so rude from her to tell you such things

but let me be honest with you I think your true problem is that you always been with the wrong girl so I guess your next step should be "I will know the girl very good before I do any thing forward"just choose the girl that is very suitable(I mean shy,never has a boyfriend ...) with you even if she isn't physically attractive that will rebuild your self confidence then every thing will be fine

• welp, to start off with..you went into the date dreading the worst, so what you need to work on is you're mentality...i would help you, but I've decided to start charging for that kinda thing. How did you manage to ask her out btw? lol

• i asked her on a date over text and I only knew her for 2 weeks. big mistake I made

• big mistake indeed...you need to chill out though man, what's your hobbies? better yet, what's your passion?

• well you seem like a nice guy a great guy its their loss I no how you feel because I'm a little shy and I get so nervous and it sucks

to move on try like going on Facebook or a social site I don't know what's current but anyway find a girl there and talk or something you need to get passed not being nervous .. and I need to do that too

• i never knew that being shy can make some girls really angry. it's really crazy man

• i no its actually pathetic of the girl because you or me or a guy is shy give me a break

• If she's so f***ing wonderful, why is she single?

• apparently she has rejected over 10 guys. I think she is really picky but my problem is that I never had a girlfriend and it is making me miserable

• She's getting off on hurting guys. It says nothing about you, only her. She's miserable.

• you are so right. she is miserable and she seemed like it. she never even smiled or laughed once