How can I tell her I like her?

ok so I've known her about 3 months now and we are friends we usually hang out in a group. I'm planning 2 talk her alone while on a walk home. How can I tell her I like her

Most Helpful Girl

• you need a wing man. get him to hook you two up its less confrontational and makes it seem like it just happened naturally and if it works out you can let her know later on how much you really did like her before your "friend" hooked you two up it works all the time trust me

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her boldly why you like her. Like start with something complimenting her, make her feel secure and go from that. If you do it well, she'll get the hint. If she doesn't (-.-) then just make her understand that you have a crush on her and ask her is she would ever consider returning those feelings. Orrr... if ya want to be a little less formal, just ask her out and make it clear it's a date!

good luck!

• tell her your interested in her and ask how she feels about it.

What Guys Said 1

• I just gave her as much as I could by giving her eye contact, turning away, giving eye contace, turning away, ... just a moment of silence and afterward just a quick and fast 'I like you..' :)