If you think your text is being ignored, do you ever test your theory?

Say you're texitng a guy and he hasn't responded to your casual text in a few days, do you ever have a friend text his number to see if it's just you he's ignoring?

Or are you not quite that curious?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he doesn't reply to my text for days then I just lose interest.

What Guys Said 2

• The girl I like started ignoring my texts.. I just stoped texting.. If she's not intrested enough to at least send a smile back.. Then she's not intrested

• If she seemed interested but later didn't return a text, I think I would test it...for all I know her phone died or something.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow I've never even heard of doing that before. So no I haven't done that and sometimes in my mind I'll be curious but I'll never act up on it or anything.

• nope. if they don't reply after an hour, I know they're ignoring me on purpose and I'm not going to text again

• No, I don't think its that serious.

• Well first of all ouch and second of all I'd avoid him and promise myself not to text him again