Should I try or just leave it like it is?

so there this girl at work that I like and we hang out at work and joke and sorta flit around in the joking we do . I am not sure she knows for sure if at all that I like her or if she knows but if she does she hasn't really gave me a sign to not ask her out . I just don't want to tell her or ask her out and make it weird between us since we do have fun at work . but I also don't want to not ask her her and miss out on something that could be something ya know

What Girls Said 1

• Do you ever hang out with her outside of work? If not, I would definitely suggest just casually asking her to 'hang out' sometime. Don't make it date-like. From there you'll probably have an easier time determining whether or not she is into you and if you should ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you want something more - so if I were you I will be honest and try it. If it doesn't work out, hopefully you're both mature enough to leave it as is. Good things in life are worth a risk. Good luck!