What does it mean when a guy kisses you on your head?

What does a kiss on top of the head mean from an ex who is like your best friend? He is with someone, he still asks me to hangout. The last time I saw him he kissed me on top of the head when I was almost asleep before he went to his room to go to sleep. And he also kissed the side of my head a few times the next day when we were messing around with each other. (play fighting). What does this mean?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He still cares about you. If you don't want to get into anything more complicated. I suggest not see him for a while. (I know its easier said then done) You seem to still have feeling for him otherwise you wouldn't questioning it. I'm in similiar yet different kid of position.

• what kind of situation are you in?:/ ya it definitely is complicated, but he seems to want me around even though he has a boyfriend and he is supposedly gay. it really makes no since. I need to find away to cut him off from me for awhile

• Its not impotant if he is gay or not (I don't know how old is he, he may still trying to experiment his sexuality) what important is you. If you find your self still thinks about him a lot the more you hand out with him, the more you want to be with him. You might just be setting yourself up with more heartach than you need.

Way back in college, my best friend kissed me after we hung out for like 3 yrs. The next thing he did was he made another girl his g/f. I had too see them in school. I was hurt.