Can woman and man really be friends?

I am not very religious but living my life the Christian way. I still believe but am not practicing that much. The reason why I joined this site is to find a honest man. I know I am very loyal, very honest, sensitive, love to laugh and I would like to find someone that I can share my life with. Someone that can communicate and talk things over or pray especially in difficult situations..

Most Helpful Guy

• I say No.

Why?

Because if the guy is single he will be looking for action. And if he is in a relationship he won't have any real female friends. Sure he might have a few people he knows from school or work but they are not real friends. If she is pretty then he is drawn to her because of her looks. Even if they date or not. And if she is Ugly he won't approach her at all in the first place. It's just how it tends to work.

How do I know this?

My Ex Fiancee had a huge fight about this exact topic.Why? Because she had allot of guy "Friends". She assumed that every guy wanted to be friends with her. Since Highschool to then. And in the end NONE of them where her friends. Some of them knew her longer then I did. And once they either got Gfs or couldn't get any from her they left. And because she couldn't accept that fact I dumped her because I was tired of her putting herself int he situation constantly. After that they all used her or tried to get with her.

• I share exactly the same thoughts as you .That's why I reject strangers who said that they want to be friends with me.

What Guys Said 2

• Since when is this a dating site?

• The less interested they are in each other, the easier it is to be friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes if there are no feeling involve. If one of you have a feeling then it not going to work.

• If you can't find an honest man in real-life, then certainly you won't find one here.

And referring to your question, sure can. I have close male friends whom I respect, admire and care for. It's completely platonic.