I'm 19 years old and I didn't have my first kiss yet

I'm 19 years old and I didn't have my first kiss yet. I'm not bad looking, and there are girls that told me they wanted to go out with me. However the problem with me is that I only like one to two girls at a time. I'm in college now and like ya. Never had first kiss never went out. Do you think it's normal?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine. Don't worry! Just be yourself, and hopefully you'll find the one for you.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it was just okay. You are still young and there will still be a lot of time for you to experience that thing. Be yourself and don't force yourself to do that just because everyone does that, I still think that the sweetest kiss could be from the person you really love :)

• I'm 25 and I never had sex, never watched p*rn, never masturbated and never been kissed. All by choice.

Just do what makes you happy and work to have what you want.

Go out and socialize.

What Guys Said 3

• If you like one to two girls, then better go for one girl, and ask her out... why would you be scared to do that? you are not kids anymore...

• Oh, I did! Lol! Got rejected by one and the other one already had a boyfriend. And I don't like them anymore.

• well... if you don't like them, then why don't you find someone else? why are you bothered about them? if one girl has a boyfriend... then tell her to be with her boyfriend... why should you steal somebody from their relationship?

anyways... I guess there might be a lot of single girls in your college... you needn't go for someone who doesn't like you...

• Lol! I'm not going to find someone else. I'm just bothered that I haven't gotten a girlfriend yet. And most people have.

• Normal

I am 28, super virgin & never kissed girl. So, what is the difference between you and me ?

I like women with good character and personality & I believe in waiting till marriage.

And as far as my appearance goes, you decide how I look.

• i got lucky in a game of truth or dare at age14 that was 12 years ago