Do you return calls from unknown numbers?

if they leave a voice mail and I know who they are and what they want, then I'll call them back.

but if a random number called me without leaving any messages, I won't call them back

Most Helpful Guy

• No, some call you in a non.good kind. The intentions are not ever correct, mental reservations are possible. I never say my name, if the phone is ringing. First I ask who it is and what is the wish.

First after this I make my decision to continue the call or stop it immediately.

If you have doubts, trust is good, but distrust is better.

What Guys Said 3

• nope, unknown number=no interest in me wasting my time with them.

• yes I don't answer unknown or private

if they leave a message and I no ill call them back

• I text them asking who they are.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't have voice mail and the number doesn't show up, for my phone plan it costs extra to have that. It's annoying, but to me it's not that big of a deal. If it is important, someone will call me back. If not, then I guess it wasn't that important. I may get it eventually if I have to use my cellphone for a job, but for now I'm just very laid back about it. :P

• Nope I wont...usually I know who.There are rare unknown people miscall or call me for the reason wrong number.Usually I always found out its my ex who using some multiple numbers to stalk me.

• no, don't call back. If it was important they would call back within a few minutes. I will usually answer an unknown number if it's from the same area code.

• I'm the same way as you :)