Texting with a guy...What do you think about this situation?

i texted a guy (this guy asked me about a month ago if I wanted to meet up sometime and I said no) well...i texted him on purpose but I acted like it was by mistake...and I said "hey come on msn, I'm online" and he "what?lol" and I "ooops..didn't mean to text you. sorry" and he "ah OK no prob".

When we texted before, he always used to put an "x" at the end...do you think he didn't really want to text with me? is he angry?

DON'T ANSWER JUST TO TELL ME THAT I'M PLAYING MIND GAMES -.-"

What Guys Said 1

• No but whst you need to do in these cases is have an excuse to carry on the conversation, a simple sorry didn't mean to text you would sound blunt and there's nothing you can really reply to there, so next time text him " your not replying quick enough" this can leave gaps to build a convo on, good luck next time,x

• thanks but I'm not going to text him again :)

• oh OK, sorry to hear that, but hey, there's more than one bloke worthy of you right, good luck,x

What Girls Said 0