Craziest online dating experience anyone?

I haven't really had any crazy online dating...no that would be a lie. So I have had crazy online dating experiences that made me say YIKES!. One guy kept internet stalking me. Every time I was on the site saying things like " How come you said you were going to work and you still on the site?" Like seriously dude, its called a Smart phone. Have you nothing better to do than spend all your time on the site?. He kept saying that I always seem to make excuses because I don't want to visit him in his neck of the woods. Isn't it only fair for us to meet in the middle somewhere public and not at your house, at least compromise. Told him to leave me alone and stop blowing up my spot. So what have been your craziest online dating experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only one was a person pretending to be someone else. That's a long story short. Should have known finding a BW, who's very attractive, no kids, and had tons of things in common with me was to good to be true. I saw her on another site a few months ago. Two years ago she was 22, now she's 23. Now she has different hobbies and taste in men.

• Wow. Why do people think its OK to lie when they are trying to find someone. My friebd took on another nane even though I told her it was a stupid idea. But yet still people think its OK to make things up smh lol

• I'm not choosing the wrong ones, it's simply there are very few that give me the time of day and even fewer that I can relate to. Minus the heffers and single moms who suddenly want a guy with some substance. As long as she's not too ghetto, a heffer, religious, weavlecious, or a mother, I'll give her a shot assuming she gives me the time of day. Unfortunately, they are a tab hard to come by and I just eliminated well over half of attractive BW right there.

• Well hope you find the one. I gave up looking for a guy without kids years ago. No one waits til they are married anymore I guess.

What Guys Said 2

• Ummm I would tell you about one of my online dating times but I have never did online dating sorry

• bummer dude. You don't know what your missing. Stalkers for days. Lucky you. Why have you not tried it.

• She sent me her toe in the mail.

I was freaked out but flatered at the same time

• Foot fetish gone completely wrong. At least you didn't judge her much lol

What Girls Said 2

• I've never dated anyone online. But I suppose I had one guy say he was going to kidnap me and marry me (I was 14 and REALLy stupid lol). Another guy lived in my city/town and he said he wanted to meet me while stoned and he was just really immature but that's not crazy. Never really had a stalker Naww :P lol

• Lol kidnap and marry in the same sentence. I would have freaked

• the one and only time I used it, I met a really nice guy that I liked. but he turned out to be so flaky. he made dates and would cancel them.