I'm 18 and haven't had a first kiss?

I'm really embarrassed by it especially because my friends tease me about it since I am so old. I am thinking about going to a party and making out with a guy to get it over with but I want to get the opinions of guys who want relationships instead because maybe it won't be a big deal to you. guys, would a girlfriends inexperience put you off or make you feel differently about your girlfriend if you found out she has never kissed before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, for me...kissing isn't special. I kissed many times before. But "making out"...is something people should do with someone they actually have intrest in...but it seems like you can just makeout with anything that has a mouth nowadays...I sort of made out once...but I cut it short.

18 years old isn't too late...I know people who haven't for 40 years.

What Guys Said 8

• 18 and haven't had it yet, It's just a kiss

there's nothing that bad about being inexperienced I assume

I'd just think you're shy and that's not a bad thing

• embarrassed for 18? try 29 sweet heart :D

anyway...its just a matter of principles, if you are saving "it" for the person who shares passion with you then there is no shame in it.

• I am 20 and I've never been kissed before.

I have thought about just going to a party or getting any girl and kissing her but I don't want to.

I mean I've had it for this long , I don't want to give it to just anyone.

• its okay that your 18 and didn't have your first kiss it doesn't change anything on how a guy feels

its a learning experience for both

• I was your exact age when I got my first one (In my opinion.) It's not that big of a deal.

• A kiss is a kiss, no guy is ever going to think you've not kissed before, not unless you tell.

• That's pretty damn rare for a female, throw caution to the wind and just go for it. No sane man would care about your experience.

• lmao don't worry bout it hahah I had mine 2 weeks ago while I was wasted XD

What Girls Said 7

• Lol it's just a kiss. I first made out/kissed a guy when I was 14. I know people, well men who are older and never kissed a girl. I don't think guys would have a problem with it but if you are this worried about it then just kiss someone!

• I have neither gotten the first kiss yet. and I am also 18 but there is nothing to ashamed of.

• Wait, eight teens old ?

Don't worry about it at all, it's not a big deal.. and any guy who cares that you haven't isn't worth your time.

• Its OK. Most girls precious their first kiss. I did for the first time when I was 20, I was totally forced.

• Then make out with a guy and get it over with...

• I am 18 and recently had mine. It sucked, you should wait for a person you are mad for not just any guy...

:P talk about snail trail.

• I was a day short of turning 21. It was the most anti-climatic thing ever. I actually have to remind myself that it happened. Don't do it to "get over it," hold off for a worthwhile chap.

Don't worry about it too much. People can't telling by looking at you what you have and haven't done unless you tell them. (some may claim, but they're full of crap)