Guys do you want a kiss on the first date?

Of course when I say that I really mean do you expect one.

Please and thank you to all that answer.

• Yes,if not deal breaker
  • No, I don't demand one
  • Yes,it shows me she wants me
  • No,I don't kiss on the first date

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really like her I'll hope for one and if we're really hitting it off during the date I expect one. If it doesn't happen, no biggie, but it should happen at the second one (again, if we're really hitting it off.)

However I'm 24, at 16 it's normal if it takes a bit longer.

What Guys Said 9

• I'll be honest with you ma'am and if anybody like to see my answer to this question I won't rush her if she is ready kiss her but however if she is not ready I won't rush her,and of course I won't pressure her if she is ready OK but if not some other time I giver her all the time she needs but however if she only sees me as a friend I walk away and move on because I'm not playing her stupid games like mind games,head games and hard to get games stuff like that either she accepts me for who I am and she can see me leave and she'll never hear from me if it's about her boyfriend so I'm saying is I won't rush her if she is ready to take it farther OK if not I will give her time to decide does she like me,and/or love me or not all I want is the truth if you guys know what I mean I hope this answer your question if not feel free to ask me and I will see if I can answer your question

• I may kiss a woman that I'm courting, but not at our first meet-up. Once I make my intentions known to wish to court her for the purpose of marriage, that first real date I may ask to kiss her.

I voted D.

• Yea but I don't have to have one

• If the date is going well I'd like one, but I don't expect or demand one. Hug is always nice though

• It depends how good the date goes. If we both seem to be having a lot of fun then I might expect one but I wouldn't get mad if I didn't get it.

• would I enjoy it? Sure. Do I demand one? Nah

• Do I expect one? No

Would I want one? If the date went well and everything, yes.

• yes if they went well

• it'd be coo.

up to her tho.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really think about it..but, if we are getting along really good..

I will most likely at least give him a 'peck' haha. but, if he goes in for more,

then I would let him. :D

• mnnn I'm not a guy but I don't want a kiss on first date a hug is fine but no holding hands because I never experience that yet..heheheh

• give me some of that lip actionnnnnnnnnnnn