What is a good online dating site?

I have had no luck on OkCupid, PlentyOfFish, etc...

I am really lonely and just want to find someone who cares about me and who I care about. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard that eharmony have a great successful in finding a lot of match for people. Bad thing about this site you have to pay money. Match and eharmony have high rate of successful.

• Not gonna pay

• Not willing to shell out $$? Maybe that's your problem right there.

• From my experiences, match is a nightmare. Only met one girl on it and everyone else was already on the free sites and/or not a paying member. Biggest problem with match is that it fakes it's number rate and has paid members messaging unpaid members who actually cannot reply.

What Girls Said 15

• Match. com - really detailed and loads of genuine members. Good luck!

• I heard good things about match

• Try tinder

• Yea I was on those to and no luck . I know what you mean when you say your Lonely. Good things come to those who wait . I believe there is someone out there for everyone . Knowing when you'll never know when .

• Don't use dating sites, this is why you're having no luck. Go to a gym and meet people or do something to meet someone. Online dating is the where there are people who no one wants, the leftovers.

• I've heard from people that Tinder can be quite good. Maybe that's worth a try :)

• Just depends on who your looking for

• Don't try online dating. Find someone you can connect with locally. :)

• Ethiopian

• Meetme it's cool

• I met my fiancĂ© on OkCupid but it took about a year of being on there before I did. But you could also try getting involved in a class at a gym or a social group of some kind. Just forge connections with people and romance can always follow. Good luck!

• tinder!

• Eharmony

• Learn to care about yourself first, the best feeling in the world is knowing you're your own best friend; love will find you when you're ready. :)

• There is an app called 'Meet24' I know it's free on Iphone, I don't know about Android phones though. Good Luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know why people are saying match and having tried it, it's got all the scams and issues girls complain about with the free sites (married men/women, gold diggers, etc). Biggest issue is that paid members cannot tell for the most part if they're messaging another paid member. Only some of the profiles (green) are guaranteed to be paid members. On top of that, a huge chunk of the members I saw on match were already on pof and okc!

Eharmony is expensive and I got a refund off of it. Plus, the match choices are so narrow and the site literally forces you to wait for days until you can browse more matches. It drags everything out.

Overall, I feel just leaving your profile up is nice and using it as a backup while staying out in the real world. Most of the profiles I see online are girls with completely unrealistic expectations of guys. I went around browsing on lunch and I had to stop browsing because the matches I were seeing were so self entitled and stuck up that I couldn't bear to keep reading. I now see why guys think they need an expensive car to get a girl... their profiles are outright saying so.

• There are no good dating sites. They just want your money.

Look, friend, I'm sorry about how you feel. I've been there too.

But the fact is that if some place wants your money then they don't have your best interests in mind. They have money in mind.

I tell people from time to time my bizarre and unsusual method I used to net me a wife but I can't guarantee its success with anyone else.

• Explain?

• You are bi? eck

• Sure I'm bi. It's the only way to fly.

• Girlsaskguys. com

• I used to use OKCupid. There was not much of a selection.

I use myLOL now, more people. Many of which are teens ages 15-19.