What is a good excuse to go to another girl's house?

I like this older woman. I am 23 and she is 37. We have talked several times and she invited me to a bbq once. I went to the bbq but I was never able to flirt with her. I still see her every two weeks. Anyways, what is a good excuse to go to her house?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't show up at her house without being invited, that will probably put her in an uncomfortable decision if she doesn't have feelings for you. Next time you see her talk to her, if you can flirt with her then that's even better. Suggest that you guys hang out together and see how she responds. If she's into it then she'll say yes and help make it happen.

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to be subtle about it ask her if she needs help with anything. Offer to come over and take a look at anything that she doesn't know how to fix...if you noticed she likes something in particular, for example she likes to laugh why don't you suggest a movie night you'll bring the movie and snacks if she'll make dinner.

Good luck to you!

• i don't know if you drink at bbq, if you do then the next time you get invited, drink quite a bit then just go into one of the rooms act as if you're bit drunk and fall asleep, wait until everyone leaves or until she finds you lol when you're alone then its easier to flirt and etc :) just a suggestion.

• Either you could do the fix it thing like notluckywithlove said are you could just ask her out and she will eventually ask you over again.

• ask her out?

• Sneaky, weird, making up excuses type men, are never attractive. No matter what the reason. if a chick I married or in a long term relationship, and you've kept your feelings hidden for years, then okay. But other than that it's just plain weird and makes you seem like a plain old coward.

• why am I such a coward?

• Low self esteem probably. Or maybe you have never had the opportunity to realize how fleeting and short life is.

What Guys Said 1

• A moment that you stand at her doorstep and want to give her a goodnight kiss, you "accendently" slip and fall from the stairs that lead you to the doorstep, you scream: "aaaw! I think I broke my ankle!" and she will take you inside as it is her duty to take care of an other human that is hurt :p trust me man, it'll work!