Do you keep people's phones numbers stored in your phone just know when "not" to pick up?

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• lol no

• I'm just too lazy to clean out my phone most of the time.

• Lol I have a few

• No. If someone I do not wish to speak to calls me, I let them know that I do not want to speak with them.

• No because if I don't know the number I won't answer. They can text or leave a voice mail if it's important. On another note though, I don't delete numbers anymore. Every time I delete someone I haven't talked to in awhile I end up hanging out or talking to them. lol I still don't have numbers like I used to though. I was at like 70. I'm at 30 now. I'm done now. You don't care about this.

• Hahaha ye I do

• No lol. but that's a good idea though. I usually don't pick up if I don't recognize the number anyhow

• sometimes

• If it's a number I don't reconize, I don't. Even if it's someone that I know that I don't want to talk to, I'll just 'pretend' I don't hear the phone ringing.

• Absolutely! There are people in my phone for the sole purpose of me being able to ignore them.

• I always pick up my phone.

• No, I'm always deleting numbers of people I don't know or don't talk to anymore.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't pick up at all. I hate getting calls. My friends no better than to call me. People have to call someone that's with me so they can put me on the phone... x.x

• they're filed under DONT ANSWER

• hahaha Yep! LOL

• Not really. I don't answer private numbers, nor unknown numbers. And if I know the number and want to avoid it, I just don't answer.

• Oh, you bet! And I have a great little ring tone that plays when they call, and it goes a little something like this: "Do not pick up the phone. The most annoying person in the world is calling you and is on the other end. Do not answer the phone!"

• Hahahaha, that's awesome! I have a siren that goes off to not pick up those people's phones. =D

• I don't. I've never thought about doing that.

• No that never happens to me. lol. And most times if they really wanna talk to me they can leave a voice mail. that's just how I see it anyway