Do you keep people's phones numbers stored in your phone just know when "not" to pick up?

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

Do you keep people's phones numbers stored in your phone just know when "not" to pick up?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• lol no

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just too lazy to clean out my phone most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have a few

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If someone I do not wish to speak to calls me, I let them know that I do not want to speak with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because if I don't know the number I won't answer. They can text or leave a voice mail if it's important. On another note though, I don't delete numbers anymore. Every time I delete someone I haven't talked to in awhile I end up hanging out or talking to them. lol I still don't have numbers like I used to though. I was at like 70. I'm at 30 now. I'm done now. You don't care about this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha ye I do

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol. but that's a good idea though. I usually don't pick up if I don't recognize the number anyhow

2|0
    0|0
  • sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a number I don't reconize, I don't. Even if it's someone that I know that I don't want to talk to, I'll just 'pretend' I don't hear the phone ringing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! There are people in my phone for the sole purpose of me being able to ignore them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always pick up my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm always deleting numbers of people I don't know or don't talk to anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't pick up at all. I hate getting calls. My friends no better than to call me. People have to call someone that's with me so they can put me on the phone... x.x

1|0
    0|0
  • they're filed under DONT ANSWER

1|0
    0|0
  • hahaha Yep! LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I don't answer private numbers, nor unknown numbers. And if I know the number and want to avoid it, I just don't answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, you bet! And I have a great little ring tone that plays when they call, and it goes a little something like this: "Do not pick up the phone. The most annoying person in the world is calling you and is on the other end. Do not answer the phone!"

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha, that's awesome! I have a siren that goes off to not pick up those people's phones. =D

• I don't. I've never thought about doing that.

2|0
    0|0
  • No that never happens to me. lol. And most times if they really wanna talk to me they can leave a voice mail. that's just how I see it anyway

0|0
    0|0