Boy trouble. I need some help?

so my friend has liked this boy on and off for like 2 years. he's a year behind her and he's absolutely adorable. she's going to homecoming with him. she asked him. not specifying whether this is a date or as friends. they flirt occasionally. what is going on? guys? we need your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really too little information too tell.

• what info do you need? he's younger. she doesn't know if she likes him. but she's going to homecoming with him and doesn't know if she should make the decision to be friends or more than friends?

• Well how can we tall what he he wants and if she should go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• well, someone has to make a move and define what they are. untill they do this, there relationship is gonna go sour

What Girls Said 1

• You can't really tell by your information. Someone needs to make a move and I'm going to say that your friend is probably the best person to do so. He hasn't made a move in 2 years so she needs to step up and make a move and see how he reacts to it.