Why do guys always text? What's up with that?!

Why do guys always text? What ever happened to a nice phone conversation where we can actually laugh together instead of type "LOL" and really laughing by myself. It just seems so impersonal by not calling from time to time. So fellas, what's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Phone conversations are hella weird. It would be much better to just talk to the girl in person. Personally, I don't like texting so much either.

What Guys Said 3

• Yo crazy ass might get used to it!

Or texting is easier so we can do man-things while fulfilling your urge to talk.

• Guys hate phones. If you don't want a text, find the guy in person and talk.

• I hate phones period

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm... I talk on the phone with guys all the time. Maybe they are shy? I don't know I don't have this problem. Usually I tell them they should call sometime and after they do they call me all the time because I'm funner talking on the phone than through text and most people are. I would just tell the guy(s) to call you and if they refuse then they are probably just too shy or hiding something O.o. Some people really don't like talking on the phone, I don't know why because I love it!

I would just simply ask them to call sometime in a nice way but not demanding otherwise they won't want to.