I feel like I'm a cold hearted jack ass to girls!

I'm a d*** to girls. I don't know why but I just am. I had a really bad rejection my freshman year and I think ever since then I'm just a changed person. I just protect myself from rejection. there's this one girl I like now who I hangout with. I'm chivalrous and open doors for her and act like a gentleman but I feel so cold towards her like the stuff I say and do. She still likes to spend time with me, at least I hope she agrees to see me whenever I'm near where she lives. I really don't want her to see me that way. I want to show a nice guy side of me towards her. Should I tell her that I'm sorry if I've been acting like a jack ass?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro I feel what you are saying exactly.

I also had a pretty bad relationship in high school. And it just seemed to me that no girl was worth the heart ache anymore, so to protect myself I just started being a d*** to girls who would try to get too close.

But bro, the thing to realize (at least in my opinion) is that love is the most precious thing in the world. If you find it (true love), nothing you can buy with money can compare to that.

The only way to find it is to put yourself out there.

It sounds really corny I know, but maybe its time to forget that rejection and get on with life. There are so many girls out there that are worth it. Trust me.

Im sensitive to this topic becuase it happened to me. Don't let it consume you. Not worth it.

Good luck!

Hope you find love!

• What do you mean by put myself out there?

• Damn. That's a deep quote. I'll definitely take your word

• 4 sure bro. If you need any other advice just messege me.

What Girls Said 2

• Just watch your mouth and your actions. Think before you act and before you talk.

• You gotta learn to open up to people that you trust. Explain to her why you're acting they way you are and ask her to understand and give you some time.

What Guys Said 3

• Not exactly. If she hasn't said anything about it, maybe you're just overexagerating.

• Yeah maybe. She could be saying it behind my back? I guess it's better than thinking I'm too nice you know.

• It definitely is. Trust me.

• They still have cooties. It passes.

• Don't apologize to a girl. You will end up sounding weak and getting rejected again.

• Good point

• Apologizing to a girl does not make you weak. Its a sign of strength. That you're not afraid to acknowledge when you're wrong. I personally love a guy who's not scared to say he's sorry

• Jojo what have I done!? Your right! Apologize if only if its necessary though.