Meeting in a strange way and wondering

I met a girl online and we really hit it off,we chatted every day for 2 or 3 weeks and she eventually gave me her number.ever since we have talked every day for hours and hours for 7 months and I plan to go see her soon and have very strong feelings for her,is it possible to fall in love with somebody you have never actually met person to person?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Love comes from deeper level of intimacy that can only be achieved from personal contact. Knwoning a person deeply and intimately. What you are experiencing is a crush or Attraction. Its Perfectly fine and let's hope It develops into love after person to person contact.

What Girls Said 1

• Anything is possible. It sounds like you are well on your way to that, so I would have to say Yes. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• No. There is no substitute for in-person interaction. Why haven't you seen each other for seven months? Is this a long-distance thing?