Is kissing him a bad idea?

there's this guy scott who I REALLY REALLY like he asked me to be his girlfriend but I said no because I'm having problems at home and I just can't be with him. But anyways for part of his christmas present I was going to kiss him.

Is this a bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's a bad idea if you don't know what you want. What kind of signal are you trying to give him? You tell him you can't be with him but you want to kiss him? That doesn't make any sense. That's not fair at all to him.

What Guys Said 1

• he might be confused since you did say no to him in the first place anyways but he might still get the idea that you do want to be with him so it is a good idea but only if you think that he is going to take it in the right way because some guys might take a girl saying no to them hard and just try to get over her completely and move on but if he is still trying to get with you but without it being obvious then go for it cause then he will know that something can happen between you and him

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a good idea because first of all you said no that you don't want to be with him. So of course he feels down about it. So if you just give him a kiss he is gonna get the wrong signal, and yet he is going to feel more down and confused. You shouldn't do that. It's also going to make it seem like your trying to play with his feelings.