Kiss on the first date?

Is it okay to kiss on the first date, even if you don't know the person very well?

My situation: we've been talking for a few days, we met throught mutual friends, and he asked me to hang out. I said okay, blahblahblah. But now he's calling it a date, since it's just the two of us.

& Since we've clarified it's a date, if things to go well, would it be good/bad to kiss? (just your opinions, as if it were your situation.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Kiss him on the cheek when you leave. It'll drive him nuts. Don't go for the mouth just yet, that makes you seem easy =]

What Guys Said 1

• See how he acts around you. If he seems to like you then its probably ok, just see how it goes. There is nothing wrong with kissing on the first date if your both fine with it.

What Girls Said 3

• if he goes for it and you feel a connection, why not?

• If it feel right, why not?

• it be a good thing. To me it depend how the day go, but I would rather hug and give him a kiss on the second date. lol