How many times would you pay before saying goodbye?

If you paid for dinner and gas or outings a couple of times when getting to know someone and they never offered to do the same would you say goodbye or do people assume that if you do so that you will every time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay one or two times at the most. Don't give 'em a reason to stick around or you'll be his Sugar Momma.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on too many factors to just say anything in a clear manner.

What Girls Said 2

• oh my god this has happened to me so many times. I am too nice and I will waste gas to drive miles and miles to see a guy many times. ill pay for his food and etc etc etc...eventually they expect it and when you refuse they get mad. OR, you end up in a relationship with a total bum...promise

• It depends on the guy. A real good old fashioned guy wouldn't let you pay for anything. But things are different now a days. Use your intuition. If you feel like you want to pick up a tab, see how he reacts.