What are girls looking for when they go on a date?

Are they looking for a guy who they can just walk and talk with? Are they looking for a man to sweep them off their feet? Or are they just looking to have a good time?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what date you're going on. For the first date though girls are usually trying to decide what kind of person you are, and if you're someone that they'd like to get to know better. So usually just the whole walking and talking get to know you while we do something fun buisness. With the first date I don't think there's much sweeping of the feet going on, and if you're going for that there is even the possibility that you come on too strong for her. Having a good time is key as well we don't want to go on multiple dates with someone boring. This doesn't mean you have to bring us somewhere interesting just that you are. Don't be someone you're not though cause then you're stuck imitating that person for the rest of that relationship or having her go out with you on false pretenses. Just play it cool..and let us see you. That doesn't mean you have to give up everything though=P

Hope that helps you out and good luck to you! =3

• See the thing is I like this one girl whom I'm really good friends with. I feel like she is giving me the green light, but then she also sends me signs that we are just friends. I think Ima still ask her on a date just to see where we stand.

• Good luck to you then=)..and yeah mixeed signals are the worst..but then again you never know if you don't try =D

What Girls Said 6

• The sweeping off her feet should be done to earn the date. And then I think a date you should just be yourself. Make sure you let HER talk and actually listen to what she is saying. It may even help you out if there is a future.

• It depends on if she is looking for a relationship or just looking for something casual. See how it goes on the first date and take it from there.

• i like to just walk and talk to them mostly, but a little sweeping off my feet. Like a little preview of how much of a gentleman you can be, but don't over power it. Just be yourself

• Depends on the girl. As for me, I want a guy who can be sweet and romantic and impulsive but also make me laugh. I like going to movies and dinner. I wanna do something where I can actually talk with the guy and get to know him. This is just my preference though.

• either one will work...but we know that no one can be mr perfect on a first date. just relax and be yourself, it seriously works

• All I've ever looked for is someone I can be myself around - so I'd be inclined to say the first of your options fits best.

What Guys Said 0