Girls: You've just met a guy and exchange numbers, he asks you "would you like to go on a date?"

Does this scare you. Or would this make you happy? Are you more likely to reply (no matter if it's a yes or not).

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who was asking. I mean, if I thought of him as nothing but a friend, I might get a little freaked out and try and come up with a way to nicely put that I was not interested but if it was someone that I was really interested in, then of course I was be ecstatic! :) I wouild reply no matter what the answer was. I'm not going to pretend I never received the text message or whatever.

• In my opinion guy "friends" have been able to get more with a girl, if they're "hot". Correct?

• Thank you, that's what I was looking for, ;)

You sound cool, may I add you?

• sure! I don't see a problem with it. :)

What Girls Said 5

• It would make any girl happy and she'd be flattered but your more likely to get a no at first even if it is a yes. Reason? Well we don't know you at all! We just met you've we've yet to decide what kind of person you are, if you're somone that we'd want to go out with...we really barely even know who you are. It would be good to wait until you guys are more comforable with each other before popping that question.

Good luck to you sir and I hope that helped! =D

• yea that's sounds about right, plus it would be a lot of pressure too, correct?

• Exactly see you understand. Exspecially if we have an interest in the guy but were not ready to say so yet. Then we have to worry about how to say it so that it doesn't completly make it look like we have no interest at all...but also give us time to get to know you as well...uber confusing x.x

• no. if I exchanged numbers, this is exactly what I want to happen

• In my opinion, it really depends on what kind of guy he is. If he made a good first impression then it could be possible. I wouldn't go with a guy that seemed like he really didn't care or if he was just a player.

• It all depends on how long we'be known each other

• that fact that I'm giving you my number shows we have hit it off pretty well. so it would make me happy and I would be happy you asked right then and there rather then dragging it on for a few days.

What Guys Said 0