Kissing around a little kid and their comments

Last night I went swimming with my boyfriend and at one point during the night we hear this little kid say 'I just want to watch them kiss' or something close to that but what I want to know if you have kissed someone in front of little kids what was their reaction? I always thought they would be somewhat disgusted. We didn't know there were little kids in the pool, it being dark out and all.

Most Helpful Girl

• ive kissed infront of them and most of them didn't care but just watched and stared.

id think most of the whole "EWWW THERE KISSING!" thing is a cover up. because even little kids like love stories such as snow white and cinderella and those have kissing.

:P

• Yeah. I totally agree. Kids do that because they feel some stuffs and under social programming say "Eww". I mean they are always told about cooties and stuffs and know that it's not good. But their feelings say otherwise. So all these plus peer pressure to not act different from other kids make them go "Eww".

What Guys Said 2

• The one I've heard most is "EEEEEWWWWW". ;-P

Not that I have personally done it in front of kids.

• most kids just say eww and look or walk away, never had one stand ther and watched

What Girls Said 6

• Heh, I when I kiss my girlfriend in public (Which she hates- fear of being attacked I guess) even adults will stare, small children start asking questions... very amusing.

Don't worry about the kids, it's part of the human expression.

• lawl cooties... haha I remember in our school production some people did a hip hop routine and we were rehearsing in front of like preps and the girls did their part of the dance and it was pretty sexual and stuff and they were all sitting there like disgusted, falling asleep or with their hands over their eyes and giggling.

• lol good question. I've only ever heard kids go eewwwww! lol I think they're a bit fascinated by it.

• I kissed my boyfriend infront of my brother and many little kids at a fair and all they did was stare and watch us strangely. It's nothing to be worried about.

• lol little kids like to watch stuff like that, when I was little I'd see people kiss in the theater and I'd be all amazed for some reason haha I don't know I was little :P

• Ha, I remember when a friend and I had gone to the water park when we were around 8 or 9. She saw a couple making out under the fountain and dragged me over to see it. We just started giggling :P