What should a guy do if all girls are out his leauge?

OK so what should a guy do if he thinks that pretty much all girls are out of leauge, at least the ones he's attracted to, and he thinks he's never good enough for a girl so he doesn't even start anything with girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs to stop trying to date/get with them and focus on himself. Build up your confidence, if you aren't happy with something about yourself then change it. Once you build up your confidence then you'll relax more and won't think of a girl as out of your league.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• gain some confidence.

• That's easier said than done. I've even gone to a therapist because I have zero confidence and no self esteem. O well.

• O I accept who I am. I am nothing.

• Not all girls are out of your league

What Guys Said 3

• There are no such thing as leagues.

GO FOR HERRRRRRRR

• one of the better comments I've seen thus far dude! seriously this dude should listen to you

• there is no such thing as a "league"

• Get into their league. Start working out a lot, invest in your wardrobe. This will also make you gain confidence and fast.