What should my next move be?

OK, so I just hung out with my friend today, and I'm sure she knows I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me too. As we were watching a movie, we kinda just started holding hands. I asked her to homecoming already, so that's set. But do I really have to take any further action or should I just wait and see how it goes with homecoming and anything after that?

What Girls Said 1

• definitely take it slow. Speaking for me and many girls I know, I love it when guys are super respectful and let me take the lead on how fast we go and even if they slow me down if they think I'll regret my actions. So that is a good thing to keep in mind. If you guys were holding hands, of course she likes you. At this point, keep talking to her in a really good friend kind of way (getting to know her) like offering advice or paying compliments. Stuff that's sweet, but not too forward. Don't show impatience or act like you aren't content with friendsip if she isn't ready to move forward yet. And that's all I have to say about that (forrest gump...)

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't take her on any dates until after homecoming. As DaniJ said, you want to take things slow.