How do you become her first choice?

So what is it about a guy that makes him the prime cut?

What does a guy need to have in your eyes, to be the one who stands out from the bunch and steals your heart? What does a guy need to be the man to your woman?

Don't say "personality". That's f***in bullsh*t and is proven wrong over and over.

I just need to sleep on it. Thanks for answering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask for much. Making me feel special, and loved for who I am is enough to make him stand out. Making me comfortable with him, and happy. There's also those little things only HE does (hell it can even be making fun of me) that are endearing to me.

• Say 4 guys are after you. All 4 make you feel special. They all love you for who you are. They all try your best to make you comfortable and keep you happy.

You choose 1, because he has something else.

What does 1 guy have that the other 3 don't have?

• It obvious comes down to physical appearance. What does that guy need? What truly matters?

Be shallow and tell me the truth I don't have the patience for more bs.

• I never said anything about physical appearance, I meant ATTRACTION. I'm never attracted to stereotypical hotness anyway. Sexual chemistry plays a huge part, and I'm sure everyone agrees. As long as I WANT HIM, I don't give a f*** about what he looks like.

What Girls Said 12

• For me, it really comes down to chemistry. There aren't set in stone ways that this comes about, it's either there or it's not for me (the same goes for him) and there isn't necessarily anything specific that causes it that I've noticed since I've had chemistry with guys who were completely different both physically and in character. However, it helps when I have a guy I really feel comfortable being myself around, when I know he's interested in me even if I'm just lounging about in sweats and no makeup without a constant pressure to try and impress. I like someone I can laugh with, the type where we can have fun going out or just staying in and being lazy. That's just me personally though.

• -Confident

-Funny

-Since I'm shy, I need someone who can make me feel comfortable around them, so talkative.

Physically, I like tattoos and piercings on a guy, and taller then me, so far from looking back at my ex boyfriends I love blondes with green eyes, toned.

I need to feel a connection with that person, and so far I have only met one guy that I actually felt that with.

I need the guy to listen to me but not be scared to stand up for himself and tell me if I do something he doesn't like or anything like that, I don't want a doormat for a boyfriend.

overall making me happy and blessed to have him in my life

• i like Apo's answer...and I do think a lot of it is personality... if you look at the guys I've dated, none of them resemble each other physically. so I don't think you can just say it's all about the physical. sure, if guy A and guy B had the same banging personality, but B was cuter in my eyes, I'd want B- who wouldn't?

• That he's not a douchebag.

• I think it depends on the girl - kind of like putting puzzle pieces together - we are both unique, but who fits me the best is my prime choice. Taste in guys is extremely varied, so the prime choice is really unique to the girl. I'm sure that's not the answer you were looking for, but you would have to know the girl well and to understand what she likes/finds attractive, and what she doesn't.

• I like hockey boys :)

• You don't like boys with front teeth?

• Of course not silly ;) but really I don't know what it is about them I just really like em :) people really don't take kindly to hockey likers around here do they :)

• He has to be compatible with me :)

• respect, patience, intelligence, honesty, compassion, curiosity, dark skin, nice eyes. thin, my height or taller. long head hair , little body hair- a plus.

• Personality just means can he do things for you other guys can't, how well does he treat you... personality is not just oh he's funny. He also has to show he really cares about you and can take initiative and be there for you when you need him. And of course a women should do the same thing for her man in the relationship but in terms of picking the guy that's what she looks for.

• How do you become her first choice? OK I'll tell u.

Have a good job where you make a lot of money, have a nice car, have good looks, workout, be smart, be funny, and make her feel like a princess. That pretty much sums it up if you want a real generic explanation

• Honestly the ability to connect is huge, if I can have a conversation that just flows and isn't stilted or awkward it's a big plus in that guys corner. I'm also attracted to a challenge so if I say something that's false or he doesn't agree I want him to call me out or voice that because I like debating. Teasing and or making me feel special and wanted makes a huge difference once I guy I saw would always greet me with "hey you" instead of just hey or my name -- it was our thing and it made me smile every time. I'm also a pretty independent tom boy so a guy that can make me feel feminine and confident while I'm covered in mud, without trying to clip my wings is a keeper. And that's basically it -- every guy I've gone out with has looked different minus the fact that they were all my height or taller, so I'm pretty sure looks are a minimal factor in this.

• For me, compatible sense of humor. Lots of people are funny, but its hard to find a good match whose humor meshes well together.

• I should have disabled the f***in anonymous user feature.

What Guys Said 2

• You've already decided on your answer, so asking this question is kindof pointless.

It's been scientifically proven that there are a NUMBER of factors other than looks that women go for in a long-term mate. Confidence and security are two big ones. Women look for men who are providers, who are stable, and who can be level-headed and provide them with a "rock" to rely on.

If girls aren't picking you even though you're showing interest, you need to example not your looks (which you probably can't change, unless you have money you aren't talking about), but your personality, how you relate to them. Judging from some of your comments, you don't sound like you're very personable, either. Try working on that first.

• Prime cut you said?

link