Should we just not be together?

I've been talking to this guy for a couple months now, and we finally made "us" offical. But now that he's my boyfriend, it makes me mad that he's NEVER around. When he asked me, I made him promise that even if he was gonna go out with his friends after to work to at least let me know. not that big of a deal. I didn't hear from him for 3 days.

i mean yaa he works two jobs so I understand he's really busy, plus he just turned 21 so he's taking full advantage of the partying. but there's no room for me. I never get to see him or talk to him.

should I break up with him?

if not, what should I say to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 Days is a lot to be away but, if they are in the middle of the week I can see him getting burned out and tired. But, if they fell on a weekend then I am thinking he just doesn't want a Girlfriend at all and maybe just a booty call.

People will do the strangest things to feel they have someone. And on is the booty call. They can party hang out and do whatever they want and feel no remorse about needing or missing anything because, when they are horny they always have the booty call.

If this happened during a weekend then walk away.. if not, during the week it can be tough with 2 jobs. But, no calling or anything and hanging out with friends and you are supposed to be his GF? I think the only buying that is you.

Good Luck,

What Guys Said 1

• "I think it's just not possible to maintain a relationship in that position"

What Girls Said 1

• talk to him about how you feel and just be honest. if he doesn't take it well, then move on.