"Torn between two lovers"

So I like this guy "Neil" for awhile and we just recently have gotten real close. We hangout every day, we go to the movies, we text and call each other and recently we've been playing volleyball with a couple of our friends. He invites he's guy friends and I invite my girlfriends but turns out that one of his buddies likes me. At first I wasn't interested but I've come to realize that I have feelings for Neil's friend, Brian. We text each other and hangout with the crew but I really want it to be just us two. I don't want to be that girl that ruins a friendship. So my question is do you think it would be okay if I would go for Neil's friend Brian? Or what should I Do! :/

Most Helpful Guy

• ehmmm honestly I will tell you that if Niel and Brian were really close friends it wouldn't be a problem but goodness poor Niel :( , I don't know how far you've gone with Niel ,

but I just wana tell you that don't go too far with Niel if you are starting to Like Brian and I think in the End Brian will figure it out , so Gosh , I really don't know what to tell you , I think being honest with these sorta of things is really Important so just tell Niel that you are interested in Brian and then Brian and Niel will solve it out , ehmmm ,

you know what If I was you I would move to another state , and start a new life :-|

What Guys Said 3

• At the top you said you and Neil have gotten real close. So I would assume that going for Brian will cause a problem. Neil may have feelings for you. Of course it depends on whether you care about Neil's feelings -- some girls care about these things, some don't.

• well its alright if you for his friend neil hasn't said anything to you so probably he takes you as a friend plus its your call atm and if things go bad you can always play the "i had no idea you had fellings for me" card

btw m amazed that how can a pretty lady like you would be single

• Guess you're gonna have to be "that girl" home-wrecker! ha ha jk... It's definitely gonna effect their friendship so I guess it's up to you and how they handle their little "love triangle." It's happened to me before a girl almost came between me and my friend, but it's all cool now we're still close friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Not sure how far your relationship with Neil has gone . But there hasn't been any talks of dating or affection then why not? the classy thing is to break off from the group and Neil. Give a moratorium then see Brian..

• If you're torn between two guys, then you don't love either of them. You will probably cause problems to their friendship.